5

I sat up and looked into the forest where I could see a glowy, magical sort of thing. I looked behind me and saw Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung all soundly asleep.

I know I knew the voice but I was scared to find out just in case I was right. I kept turning to the forest and then back to the boys. It was making me paranoid so I decided to go and see what this was.

My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I stand up with my legs shaking a little as I made my way to the forest. "I'll be back soon.." I whispered beginning my journey into the unknown.

The voice felt as though it was getting louder each step I took. The glow and the colours from the forest were becoming more visible which made the surroundings around me so beautiful.

"Alice....Alice...." the voice softly whispered making me wonder closer into the forest. I spun around in a circle with caution to make sure nothing bad was going to happen to me.

I was stopped when there were two different paths."Where are you?" I called out waiting for a reply. It was silent for a few seconds until the voice gave a clear enough answer. "Keep following the sound of my voice and you will find me." it whispered softly.

My right eye brow rose as my suspicions grew. "Okay. I can do it. You can do it Alice." I say aloud unintentionally as I decide to go right.

As I go deeper and deeper into the path it gets darker and the sounds of the animals are the loudest sounds that are heard.

"Alice!" I hear once again except louder and deeper. Did I make the right decision? I keep questioning as I stop in the middle of the path. My heart began to pound and my face was was sweating more this time. I looked around and came to the conclusion I was lost and the worst was to happen.

I felt trapped. I kept looking behind me and in front of me to see if the glowy thing was there to guide me but it wasn't. My hands made their way to my face before the tears started rolling from my face and hitting the ground.

I tried calling out but my voice was trembling and no one was in my range of sight. I was having a panic attack. I was hyperventilating making me fall to the ground clasping my chest as my heart beat faster and faster. It felt as though everything was closing in on me and that there was no way out.

"Help me please." I tried saying as I cried uncontrollably. "Please.." I scream with the last bit of energy I have before I hear footsteps.

"Alice! Alice is that you?" I hear someone say before running towards me. I cry even more before I feel a pair of hands on both my shoulders with a face in mine. "Alice? It's me. Taehyung." he said concerned. "What happened?"

I immediately fell into his arms and hugged him as he sit there concerned. I felt a sigh of relief rush over me but I was still crying as he hugged me. "Alice. Are you okay?" he kept asking over and over again as he stroked my hair.

"Everything is okay. I'm here. Your not alone." he whispers as he wipes away my tears with his fingers. He stands up and helps me as well. "We'll talk about this later. Let's just get back to Jimin and Jungkook."Taehyung said putting his hand on my back and protecting me.

An hour later we make it back to still see Jimin and Jungkook softly snoring and talking in their sleep. "We are back now as you can see." Taehyung said making sure I was at ease. We looked at Jimin who rolled over and hugged Jungkook in his sleep.

"And he is supposed to be your guardian angel not Jungkooks ." Taehyung laughed softly trying to distract you from the drama before. A small smile formed on my face as I looked at Taehyung.'

I know he wanted to talk about it because he had that look in his eyes. "I guess you want to know... what happened?" I asked lowering my head before hearing. "Only if your comfortable with it."

I looked at Taehyung and gestured for him to come with me so I could talk about what happened and to give him answers. My body was beginning to recover from what had happened earlier so now I could reveal.

"It's brave to tell someone you barely know something that may be so personal to you." Taehyung began attempting to comfort me still. "But why did you go out there?" he asked playing with a stick that had just fallen from a tree.

"I heard this voice..." I carefully whispered. "It was like I knew the voice and who it was."

"Your mother?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow. "No. Not her it was someone... someone I know." I say trying to remember every little detail.

"I heard my name being called by this voice.. so I left. I thought I would be fine but I wasn't." I whispered. "I then felt lost and trapped triggering a panic attack." I finally say before letting out a deep breath.

Taehyung nodded before going to say something but then not. "If you have something to ask or say just say it." I state. "I know this may be a personal question but have you always... I don't know had panic attacks from your childhood?" he asked before quickly justifying by saying I didn't have to answer it.

"I have always had panic attacks. I told my parents but they just shrugged it off and said I wasn't normal." I say. "I was rejected but then the spotlight was on me when..." I said before ending it there.

"When?" Taehyung questioned me wanting to know the answer. I took a deep breath and said these exact words.

"When my sister died."