3

I lay on the ground with my eyes tightly closed and await to see if I would live. I quickly took my last gasp for air and then pretended to be dead.

It was a lie to say my heart wasn't racing. It felt like it was going at a rate faster than the horses.

"ALICE!" I hear Jungkook and Taehyung scream as I lay on the ground.

The galloping of the horses made their way towards me as I pray and hope they don't notice me. It soon started to slow down and then the horses came to a stop.

I could hear the sticks breaking as the guards got off the horses and walk towards me. "Could it be?" I hear one of them say as I feel them bend down next to me.

"Princess Alice is... dead?" one of the guards ask confused. "Yes. It appears she has fallen and hit her head on that rock." another one of the guards say touching my chocolate brown hair.

"Let's tell the Queen the news and lets also tell the King to make him suffer more."  one of them says with a laugh as he hops back on his horse.

They soon ride off into the distance and I open my eyes and take in the deep breaths I missed out on before. My father is alive! I sit up and look to see if Taehyung and Jungkook were near by. 

"Taehyung! Jungkook!" I call out looking around at all the green leaves on the ground and the red roses growing near by.

I stand up and walk over to the roses and admire them. Pretty. I think to myself as the butterflies land on them with grace.

"Alice! Your alive!" I hear a voice say as admire Mother Nature. I turn and see two faces I know too well. "I am alive. I just pretended to be dead." I say as Jungkook and Taehyung look shocked.

"Smart move Princess." Taehyung says as he looks at me in disbelief. "But you could've gotten yourself killed.." he says with a hint of annoyance.

I roll my eyes at his remark and turn my back to him to look at the roses. "Anyway I found out some information about my father. He is alive!" I say with hope and happiness.

"You can't go back. I have seen what your mother has done to the place. Your lucky I even got in there to save you." Taehyung says.

I snort. "Wow thanks for the encouragement.." I say annoyed with what he had already gotten me into. "No problem. Anytime." he says with a smart ass tone.

I turn and brought my hand up to Taehyung's face. "You little.." I was about to slap him before Jungkook stops me. "Guys, guys. Please don't fight now! We need to get going.."

He was right. "I agree Jungkook. Let's get going." Taehyung says giving me a filthy look. I stick my tongue out at him and roll my eyes. "Act like a princess." he says making me even more frustrated.

"Where are we even going? I want to save my father." I say following behind. They both sigh and then Jungkook whispers something into Taehyung's ear. Taehyung turns, looks at me and then smiles.

"What?" I say as I'm already tired enough of him as is. "Well if you want to defeat your mother I would suggest I teach you how to defend yourself and fight." he says walking over to me.

I laughed at him. "You teach me?" I said laughing and gasping for air between laughs. "You can't even take on a tiny little guard." I say as Jungkook tries to hide his laughter as well.

"Well yes... That was because I didn't have any weapons with me at the time." he says trying to cover up his coward ness.

An evil smile appears on my face. "Fine. But what are gonna teach me with. Sticks?" I ask raising an eye brow while Taehyung thinks.

"What! No sticks won't help although for someone like you it might be the safest option so you don't go around stabbing people like your mother." he says walking off.

Honestly how much more am I supposed to take of this guy? " I'm nothing like my mother. I would never hurt anyone." I say crossing my arms and pouting.

"You threatened to hit me. " Taehyung said with his arms crossed too. "Shut up. I wasn't gonna do it.."I lie before he could say anything else.

Jungkook comes back over to us to stop us from arguing again. "How many times do I have to tell you both to stop arguing." he says annoyed and loudly.

We both look at him shocked because he has never spoken so loud before and because he was younger than us. " I'm sorry. " I say before walking off ahead so I didn't start any more conflict.

"We will being going to the other kingdom." Taehyung says making me stop. I never even knew there was another kingdom.

"There's another kingdom?" I ask turning back around to face Taehyung and Jungkook. They look at each other confused then face me and nod.

"I was never even told that." I say sighing. "Taehyung would know everything about the kingdom. He is the-" Jungkook says before he was cut off by Taehyung covering his mouth.

I walk towards them as the fight with each other. "Taehyung is the what?" I ask confused.
Taehyung turns showing off his box smile. "I am the farmer. I only know very little. Jungkook is just over exaggerating because he looks up to me so much." Taehyung says quickly without even taking a breathe.

"I literally do look up to you." Jungkook says bluntly. I look at Taehyung then Jungkook who were giving each other looks. "We better get going. The other kingdom is further away from this one so it's gonna be a long few days." Taehyung says walking off in front of me.

There is something he is hiding but why won't he say. I watch him laugh and smile with Jungkook as he puts his arm around Jungkooks neck and pulls him closer.

If Taehyung won't tell me I know who will tell me.