Chapter 6

Luna's POV:

Dylan and I already got home and now it's time to start getting ready for the party. Emilio is going to come pick us up right after he gets ready. I decided to forget about what happened this morning because I really don't want anything to ruin tonight, and figured it couldn't be that much of a big deal. Since I was pretty annoying this morning and I'd expect them all to be in a bad mood.

Hopefully that's what it is.

I took a shower then picked out what I was going to wear.

I'll wear something simple yet presentable. It's a  navy blue sleeveless dress right above my knee. I put it on then apply my makeup which was a nude lipstick, blush, eyeliner, mascara- you know the simple stuff.

I put on white heels that had a long enough heel to show that I'm not THAT short. Just long enough to reach the hight -almost- of most guys.

I curl my hair and part it into 2 sections and just let it lay on my shoulders.

I grab my purse and my phone then head downstairs. As I was walking down I saw John place his keys on the table in the doorway and taking off his jacket. He shouldn't be here, he works late on Fridays. It's 8 30 pm, he always comes at 12 am or 1 am.

"Hey, John." I say as I approach him.

"Oh, hey." He replies.

"What are you doing home so early?"

"Well..uhm,"

He's stammering. Is he trying to think of an excuse..?

"I told them back at work that I'm leaving early, I have a really bad headache."

He's lying. But I'll just go with it, maybe it's something I shouldn't ask about.

"Oh okay.. Just make sure you eat something and take painkillers because you have a really bad headache."

"Yes, of course. Is Emilio here yet to pick you guys up?"

"He's a few minutes away."

"Alright, have fun."

He hangs his coat and goes upstairs. I pick up my white coat and put it on and go outside to wait for Emilio with Dylan.

"What took you so long?" He asks.

"I had a little chat with John," I answer.

"Oh okay. Emilio should be here any minute." He said checking the time on his phone. I just nodded while shoving my hands in the pockets of my coat.

**

Emilio pulls over in front of our house and we get in. He was wearing a black adidas sweater with grey sweatpants that looked so..*sigh* you know what I mean.

IT LOOKED SO HOT.

Ew Luna calm down that's weird.

Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl.

I got in and sat in the back while Dylan sat at the front. The moment I enter and adjust myself in, Emilio turns around and looks at me. He smiles but his smile is more of a smirk, which made me uncomfortable. I look down and feel my cheeks heating up, I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato now.

He turns around and gains his focus on the road, then starts driving to the location Bryan sent him, which was his house.

**

We start to hear loud music noises, that's when we knew we were close to the house.

We get there and the house is HUGE. Like not mansion huge, but big enough to fit 5 bedrooms or something. I step out of the car but before we get into that crowd of drunk horny teenagers I decide to text Kaitlyn to see if she has arrived.