Chapter 2

Luna's POV:

I kept glaring at Emilio but when he parked and turned his head to face me, I looked away.

"Have a nice day, Lulu." He said in his sweet sarcastic tone.

"Just don't show me your face and it'll be all good," I replied. I held up my middle finger and opened the door and left the car.

"Luna are you actually mad?" Dylan asked while following me with Emilio behind him.

"No," I faked. "I'm just irritated by SOMEONE." I said while looking at Emilio.

"Look,I'm sorry okay? But I mean this is what you get for pranking me." He said like he meant his apology but I'm like whatever.

"We're gonna be late," I stated. "Move it you lazy ass." I said looking at Dylan.

I got in and found a bunch of people swarming around my locker. A lot were guys which have been hitting on me since the beginning of high school I'm not even kidding.

I got there and when they saw me they moved so I could have my space.

"Hey, shortie." Said one of the guys.

"What do you want Tyler," I said slamming my locker. I hate it when he calls me shortie, like ok I'm short but dont rub it in.

"I was just gonna ask if you wanna walk to class with me?" He asked with that face that says im desperately single. He was one of the popular hot guys in school but to me he was just..well...a guy?

"I can walk alone, thank you." I said and gave him a smile so I wont sound like a total bitch.

First lesson we have Chemistry and I'm pretty late. Mr.Peterson hates me so I'm gonna be screwed.

Haha. Yay.

I slowly open the door entering the class thrn everyone turned around and looked at me.

"You're late, Ms. Mitchell." Said Mr. Peterson stopping his class.

"Really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically while I took a seat in the corner alone.

"I dont like your attitude." He said.

"Then deal with it." I replied while looking at him with my resting bitch face.

"You know what first you're late then this is how you act? Get out of my class." He yelled.

"Whatever. Its not like I wanted to come in the first place." I said angrily while picking up my books and heading out of the class.

Great! I got kicked out. Now what?

Eh I'll just go to the smoker's room (dont ask why we have one). Well it was originally this like small room for students to use their phones in during the break time with chargers and stuff but students turned it into a smoker's room. Our school is so complicated.

I run there so no one sees my then I enter.

Phew. There's no one here.

I reach for the light switch and turn the lights on.

"Hey" A familiar voice says.

"Emilio? What are you doing here?" I asked because for real whats he doing here.

"The real question is, what are YOU doing here?" A question in return of a question I see.

"Mr. Peterson kicked me out of class because he 'didnt like my attitude'. So I'm here now." I answered while taking a seat beside Emilio on the desk.

"Oh you actually have a reason." He said while putting his phone down and looking at me. "I just skipped class." He carried on.

"Oh." I said looking at him. For some reason he looks better today. Maybe it's the hair?

No, his eyes are more crystallized.

Yes definitely his eyes.

"What are you staring at Lulu?" He said bringing me back to reality. Oh fuck I was staring at him like a maniac wasn't I?

"I was just amused by how good you look for once," I replied to his question. I feel like messing his hair up.

"Can I touch your hair?" I asked while having that idiotic face.

"Uh yea sure?" He replied. Then I lifted my arm and started playing with his hair. Its so freaking soft oh my lord I'm amazed.

I then put my hand down and realize that he was looking at me directly in the eye.

This is awkward..

"What?" I said giggling breaking the silence that has been going on for 3 minutes.

"Nothing. Your eyes are pretty," He complimented.

Uhm wtf is happening?

"Thanks..?" I replied in confusion having absolutely no idea wtf is going on.

can the bell ring please.

Like now.

Right now.

Because he's staring at me.

And I like it.

Uhm what.

*bell rings*

God.is.great.

"So um I'll see you after school?" He said getting off the desk.

"Yea..after school." I replied also getting off the desk. He left and so did I.

The day went on normally but something inside of me is unbelievably happy that Emilio is coming over and might be staying the night.

You know, he's not that bad..

I mean I've known him for like what? 6 years now? Yea ever since Dylan was 12. He was always annoying but I don't know.. My thoughts changed about him today.

Luna what the fuck calm down that sounds like you're desperate to find a guy.

Well I am. But none of the boys are fucking decent in this school.

I went to my locker and packed my stuff into my book bag and headed outside waiting for Dylan and Emilio to come so we can go home.

"YO WASSUP LULU." Screamed Dylan. Why is he so over hyped?

"Dylan what the hell you scared me!" I said turning around to face him. Emilio was behind him.

"What? I'm happy." He said pouting.

"And what is that thing making you happy and over hyped this much?" I asked crossing my arms.

"He got a 23 out of 30 in our Geometry test." Replied Emilio instead of Dylan.

"YA! I DIDN'T FAIL!" He said jumping around like a way a kid would after finding out he's going to Disneyland.

"Congratulations on..not failing..!" I said looking at him embarrassed. "Anyways..come on let's go." Emilio said walking towards his car.

"Oh fuck," said Dylan snapping back to reality. "I forgot my text books."

"Wow WOW Dylan amazing job." I said clapping my hands sarcastically.

"You guys go home because I'll be late, theres also a few stuff I need to get from the library."

"Alright." Sighed Emilio.

Well this is gonna be the most awkward car ride ever am I right or am I right.

-
-
-
Another update!
What do you think Emilio and Luna will do on their way back?

•Love, Reem 🌼