20-With you (smut)

"Manager Jeong, Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin are here to see you" announce Hoseok over the phone

"tell them im in a meeting or something"

"too late" practically kicked the door open to his surprise

"What is this? I hope you're here to apologize"

"Apologize?"

"your little boyfriend beat up one of my most important associates! you know what's gonna take for mento clean uo this scandal? he's suing!"

"the associate you tried to sell me to?!"

"you should be grateful. you could've at least entertained him a little"

"you little~" i threw a fist at him but suddenly felt a hand stop me
"dont, Mr Park" it was Hoseok
"Please take this documents to the police station. i'll help you clear your name. And this..thing will go away as he deserves"

"What is this, Hoseok?! you ungrateful bastard!"

"im tired of seeing you play with people as if they were your little toys. we're done here"

"you little..you think you're gonna accomplish anything without me?
Park Jimin is nothing but a little bitch who can't choose the right gu~"

Jin punched him in the face so hard he passed out.

"I quit, bitch"

..........

Taehyung's POV

Jimin started staying with us at home. It was temporary until i got a job that would allow me to support him trying to reach his true dream

Namjoon moved out to Seokjin's place. They are now living happily ever after

(...) it is exactly like you heard. Famous actor Park Jimin decided to end his acting career.

He is indeed very talented but people started wondering about the incident with co-star Park Hyung-sik

He is indeed very talented but people started wondering about the incident with co-star Park Hyung-sik. His manager Jeong Dae-Hee was arrested charged with Fraud and Extorsion, and an investigation has been opened directed to his relationship with the previously mentioned co-star.
The good news for Park Jimin is that according to Twitter and other social networks, his fans are 100% supporting his decision, and will follow him through whatever path he chooses now.
In othe~

"Hey why did you turn off the TV?"
"Enough of that" said Jimin sitting next to me in the sofa
"But you looked so hot in that outfit.."
"Kim Taehyung are you saying i dont look hot now i will fight you"

"dont be like that my lil mochi"

"im not a lil mochi.." he pouted and i couldnt help to pinch his cheeks

"see? mo-chi" i made fun of him and
he threw himself over me and started tickling me

"stop it!! hahahahaha that's cheating!! heeeeelp!!"