Perfectly Matched!

Minsan, kailangan mong balikan ang "dati" para makaalis ka sa "ngayon" at makausad ka papuntang "bukas."

PROLOGUE

“We need your help”

Tiningnan ko sila na tila ba nababaliw na sila.

“We need you to help make them fall in love with us.”

Baliw na nga talaga sila.

Inisa-isa ko ang mga mukha sa harap ko. Apat na lalaki – ang gugwapo, matatalino, ubod ng yaman at sikat na sikat – humihingi ng tulong sa simpleng dukhang kagaya ko. Akalain mo yun? Sabi ko na nga ba mas weirdo ang tadhana kesa sa akin eh. -___-

Paano ba ako napunta sa sitwasyong ito?

Dahil sa apat na “anghel” sa aking harapan, at –

You’ll be back to your game soon, Manipulator

– at sa demonyong yun.

***

Francesca "Ces" Verer is just your typical girl. She's not the kind that turn heads when she walks at her school's corridors, nor would you find the student body feasting at a rumor about her posted on the underground website. She's just "noise" to others, a background necessary to the everyday drama of Aether Univesity. And that's exactly what she prefers: in the shadows, with no-one caring about her.

All changes, however, with the arrival of a pesky complication known as love, in the form of her bestfriends' lovelives. With the "help" of a mysterious person simply known as M, Ces must return to her old ways and ensure the happy endings of her friends. Along the way, though, Ces does not only make sure that her friends are happy: she also finds a redemption for herself -- and perhaps a chance for a perfect match of her own.

-----------------------

 Sana magustuhan niyo ang Perfectly Matched! Made from the heart 'to!

Just enjoy the story. Vote, comment, share, support...THANK YOU! :D