Chapter 17 THE Revelations

Start from the beginning

"Go to hell," I'll never sign my fate on you!! I shouted at him. He just chucked and walks away.

A silence of the night is not helping anymore. I can't think and I feel so weak and helpless. Lorenzo degrades me too much. He's really a heartless living demon. There's so many things come to my mind afterward. Different voices, keeps on repeating on my conscience.

"You might be needing to visit your Dad in jail, I hope not!!!

Alfonso!" I always consider you as a friend buts it's time for you to pay your debt!"  Or do you want to find yourself in a rag or jail!"

I totally lost! Too much emotions running through me, tears continue on falling, but I need to be strong. I remember my parents they cancel the wedding because they considered me. I quickly stand up and when to the house.

Its so quiet when I enter the house. The helpers are tidying up all the mess in the kitchen I notice that they are all sad and unhappy. I asked Martha where's Mom and Dad is. She told me where they could be she also do told me that they are all given one month notice to find another employer but they doesn't want to. They all wants to stay with Us. I hug her and I quickly went to the study room where my father has an office and library on it. I'm about to knock but I heard talking.

"We could stay on my Parents old house in  San Francisco, we could stand up again Shaina, I'm sorry if this happens to us, to our family. But we could start again as long as we're all together.

"I trust you Alfonso but I'm just thinking Alexa she loves this place. What about are people's who work so long for us they doesn't want to leave us, and even our driver on this house even we told them we will pay compensation and separation fee for them, Especially Martha and Roberto they too old to find other job. What  about in the Restaurant?? I heard Mom sobbing.

"Don't worry to much Shaina, everything will be fine, we're not leaving them without any assistance from us. I can call all my trusted friends to fit some of our employees Or I'll will asked Christopher to keep our people if we hands on our business. Dad assured While trying to calm down my Mom.

I went to my room. I can't take it anymore everyone's suffering while I know in myself that I can do something. Guilt eating me whole. Do I really accept the deal? Do I need to sacrifice my own happiness to save everyone, my parents, this house, and the restaurant?

Can I accept my faith of being a wife of the devil? that I never loved and bear a baby and leaving afterwards?  What kind of mother I am if I'm going to do that cruel things to my baby..I make cry and cry, I need someone to talk to, but Sarah is busy with his family dinner with her boyfriend. Jake is not answering his phone. I feel like I'm in the middle of two massive squeezing stones.

"Alexa? Dad call while knocking. "Are you there? He asked. I quickly fix myself and when to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Dad!! wait a sec, I'm in the bathroom, I shouted at him, hoping that he didn't notice my after cry voice.

"Alexa, we cut off the wedding! Dad said as I'm out the door.  Mom sitting on my bed side. I didn't respond. And continue wiping my face with a towel.

"We're so sorry about all those mess Alexa but Your Dad. We could pay our debt Alexa, Did you remember that my parents gave me a farm, I'll talk to my Papa's lawyer he said that farm worth enough to pay our debt. But we're just need to face new changes for our new life, we believes that we could catch up with everything!" Mom said cheerfully.

"Thank you Mom!" I hastily when to her and hug her, before my tears fall. I can see her sadness they just trying to cheer me up.

I know how they love the restaurant. They  spend their entire life in building it. They never give up if they can still do something to safe it but my parents are now helpless and crumble down.

But I need some strength, I need the comfort of my Mom warm hug. I cried on my Moms shoulder without any words. Dad joined with a hug afterwards.I can feel that he's crying as well. I know he's hurting most.
This are not my parents, I don't want to see them like this. I want to do something.

"We love so much Alexa!" Dad whisper while kissing my head.

I love you too Dad," Mom!." I said.

A/n
Thanks so much for all those love and reads that you given to me Guys!! It's really give me a lots of confidence and courage to keep on writing this book!!
Loves and kisses to all of you😘😘

See you in the next chapter😊😊