Chapter 17 THE Revelations

Start from the beginning

There a little hammock Tied up in the wide branches of  the tree. It's dark but a tiny strikes of light coming from the moon and the light bulb from the tall fence is enough to brighten the place a bit. A perfect paradise for me specially at this moment... the soft breeze of the winds comfort me, playing my curly hair hug my knees so I'm don't feel much the coldness. Tears started to fall again, I don't understand why this happens to me, ever since I was a kid I always been good, I studied very well to get the highest grades! I never disappoint my parents and now. I don't know why do I deserve of Being lock up with this kind of a mess.

"Why can't you just say No to them?"

That's made me surprise. I quickly wipe off my tears. I looked around where I hear the voice. I saw him standing like a greek goddess even I'm in my darkest moments why does I still see how handsome he is.
"Why can't you,? Why you let them control you?" Burst out my frustrations

"Oh maybe you just some guys who can't decide by your own," mocking him.

"If I'll will go against them do you think, what will happen to your parents and your property's!" He sound mad, and what he says make makes me weak and hopeless.

"I got a deal that makes us both benefited. You don't want to be tied up in this stupid marriage, we're both same. I don't believe the in Marriage ever." He said after a couple of silence.

"My parents already left, after your parents don't agree with the wedding. So it's your choice if you want that you're parents will suffer." Lorenzo said.

"I thought__" he interrupts me.

"Nope, your Parents love you so much, they didn't let you in pay their debt and put you in a marriage against your will."! He explained.

"But, what about the debt?"

"That's what are we talking right now, if you agree on my a deal. You're can save your Parent's currently situation of not being broke and also your business and property OR it's your choice to let them become a beggars in the streets!" He said confidently."

"What is the Deal,? I said afterward. I don't expect too much to him, he's known as a devil and heartless billionaire.

He smiled. "We will get married as soon as possible living together like a real couples have a child and as soon as the baby comes we will cut the marriage, we will file a divorce and your FREE," he said confidently like he just asking for a piece of bread in bakery.

What Are you insane?What about if I'm barren not able to get pregnant? And What about baby? said.I said sarcastically. I remind myself that I'm talking to a heartless demons itself right now.

"You still married to me as long as we can have a child and to answer your 2nd questions I can take care of it,"

"What!!!!? NO NO NO way! I NEVER AGREE with that stupidest deal ever!!" I'm not going to bear a child and leaving on you!! No way! Go away and feed your stupid deal on your crazy mind!!

"Okey, It's your choice. I think my parents start to call his lawyer to liquidize all your own, and I can tell that you're properties are not enough, You might be needing to visit your Dad in jail, I hope not!!!"
He said and started walking back to the house."

"Anyway if you change your mind, you know where to find me... but to remind you the deal is OPEN just until tomorrow morning before the sunrise!" He said confidently like he so sure that I'm going to change my mind.