"Fuck off Kael." I say and start running faster.

That hurt. A lot. My number one supporter doesn't want me in his life anymore. My goddamn twin! For god's sake, all I was doing was looking out for him! I did nothing wrong! Just a sister trying to help her brother out.

I probably shouldn't be driving, because for one I'm crying, and two I'm extremely mad.

"You shouldn't be driving." A voice says as I'm searching for my keys in my duffel with my eyes blurry because of the tears.

"I don't care." I say my voice coming out weak.

"Let me drive you then." I look up and see Avery standing there.

"No, just leave me alone." I say as I finally find my keys.

I unlock the driver side door and get in. I lock the doors so he can't get in and drive away.

Kael's P.O.V.

I'm such a dumb ass, such a goddamn dumb ass.

"Did you get her?" Ray asks coming to my side.

"No. She started running faster and I couldn't keep up."

"Well she was in track last year." Ty says.

Kae's a fast runner, because she joins track every year.

"What made you say that?" Dev asks.

"Yeah dude, you'd never say anything like that." Tyler says.

Like Kaeleah, Tyler is one of my best friends. He knows me best and he probably knows everything about me.

"I don't even know man, she was just being.... being.. being a total bitch that it just slipped!" I say throwing my hands up.

We sit on the bleachers and I stare out at the field.

Coach apparently called practice when Leah and I ran out.

"And you called her a bitch. She's gonna give you hell." Jay says knowingly.

Which is true. I called her a cunt one time and she went into my closet and cut my clothes. She put holes in my pants and cut out shapes and letters with my shirts. She even went as far as putting all my underwear in rotten meat. Rotten meat, I have no idea where she got it from.

"I know, I'm scared for myself." I say.

"You two will make up though." Jose says.

"No bro, it's different this time." I say sadly. I love my sister with all my heart. We've never had arguments like this, just stupid playful banter, and I'm worried if she'll forgive me or not.

Kaeleah's P.O.V.

"Are you okay honey?" John asks walking into the living room.

Our living room is spacious. We barely ever come in here so I don't get why it's called a living room. It's just two couches and two recliners surrounding a coffee table, then there's shelves that go wall to wall filled with some trophies, little random souvenirs from when our dads would leave the state. There's pictures of our dads together and us kids from when we were smaller up until now.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I say turning my head to him since I'm laying on the floor looking at the ceiling.

"You're lying Le, You never come in here unless you're sad or you're trying to concentrate on something. Which barely ever happens." He says giving me a pointed look.

My family knows me too well.

I sigh and sit up. "Me and Kael are fighting." I say simply acting like it's no big deal, but it kind of is.