I'm guessing I scared him, because he jumped slightly and gave me a death glare.

"A little heads up next time?" He says running his hand down his face while letting out a breath.

"Awh, did little Cody wody get scared?" I say in a baby voice and laugh when he gives me a scowl.

"Shut up Leah." He says as I take a seat on my desk chair and start spinning.

"You were a cheerleader? And a dancer? And you did pageants?" He says holding up three of my old trophies.

"Yeah. Not like I really wanted to."

"Then why did you?"

"My mom. She was the type to want her daughter to be all girly and whatever."

"I see you crushed her dreams." He says holding up a football trophy. "What sport did you not play? You have like every damn sport trophy there is."

"Well, I'm a sporty kid, but I didn't do tennis. Tennis bores me." I say and open my laptop to check my Tumblr.

"What're your favorite sports?" He asks still looking at the knacks on my bookshelf.

"Football and soccer." I say simply.

"This doesn't surprise me." Cody says and I turn around and laugh. He's holding up one of those teen magazines with One Direction on the cover. I have a lot of those kinds of magazines.

"Well it shouldn't." I say and turn back around.

"Why are none of their posters on your walls?" He asks and lays on my bed. I unplug my laptop from it's charger and sit with him on the bed.

"Cause I don't wanna hang them up and ruin the whole magazine. And the staple holes make me sad." The only thing I have hanging around my room are pictures of me with the boys, the team, Jay, Kael, Aly, my dads, and some family.. There are a lot of pictures.

"Can I see your closet?" He asks randomly.

I burst out laughing immediately. "Why do you wanna see my closet?" I ask.

"Because clothes tell a lot about a person." He says shrugging.

"You just wanna see my bras and panties." I say smirking.

"I'd rather see them on you" He says winking.

"Oh, you will." I say straddling him and wrap my arms around his neck. I get close to his face making it seem like I'm going to kiss him then whisper in his ear "In your dreams." I climb off of him and walk towards my closet.

"Talk about boner killer." He says muttering under his breath. I don't think I was meant to hear that, but I did, and it makes me laugh a little.

"Ta-Da!" I say and open the door.

He walks in and looks around. After a while he stops and looks at me. "By looking at your clothes, it seems like you're a simple sporty girl." He says shrugging.

"And you couldn't have figured that out by just talking to me?

"No, because you said and I quote 'I don't like you', and 'Leave me the hell alone.' " He says with a high pitched tone.

"Well that was before I got to kinda know you" I say laughing.

We go back to my bed and Cody lays down close to the wall, and I lay my head on his stomach. We talk about everything and nothing, which is very comforting.

I guess we both fell asleep at one point, because my phone ringing wakes me up. I pick it up from beside me and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask sleepily. I can't even tell what time it is because my curtains are closed.