备用结束 ; alternate ending

[no recommended song for this one but i suggest to just go with something slow and calming; some of jeongguk's covers would do]

And Forever, It Will Be You

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"a part of my soul
loved you from the
very start
what if we were from
the same stars?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

it is a bright summer's day. he can see the golden sand, with the sapphire sky set behind it. he see his friends in the distance, beckoning at him. he smiles and takes in a gush of fresh, warm air.

why isn't he dead yet? the dead don't wake up so easily, right? and yet, it feels like he had just woken up from a very long sleep. he didn't feel hot or cold, happy nor sad.

nevertheless, the world is quiet and he feels peaceful, as if a great weight has been relieved from his shoulders. somewhere in the distance, a bird sings a bright melody.

he remembers the ups and downs he's been with these guys. brothers, yet all not of the same flesh and blood. he would go around the world with these guys, hearing the birds there that sounded exactly the same. the would exhaust themselves, cry together, laugh together.

but it was so beautiful.

whenever they were tired, they would lay down together, all cuddled up in his room while telling each other about their day. and by the start of the night, jeongguk has always felt loved and cared for.

"—gguki, come on buddy, hang on for us plea—"

they were inseparable. he smiles even wider when he remembers standing on the stage with the people who loves him surrounding him, shouting his name, wrapping him in their comfort.

he misses the feeling of having that certain kind of adrenaline washing through his veins. he misses the way his body would move to the rhythm of the beat, as if it had a mind and soul of its own.