Chapter Twenty

Começar do início

Lillie and I then both ended up hugging each other and screaming in fear.

The light then turned on, and we saw that our 'intruders' were Gladion, Hau, and Sun.

They were all laughing like crazy...

... Why the little...

"Gladion! How dare you ruin my first slumber party!" Lillie shouted.

Gladion stopped laughing, and actually looked like he recognized what he had done.

Meanwhile, Sun had calmed down. Hau had not.

I frowned, before walking up to Hau, and slapping him.

"You should be ashamed." I said with much venom.

-Hau's P.O.V-

I've done it... (y/n)... She may be out of my grasp forever... This can't be happening... I got to fix this, and fast!

"(y/n)... I'm so sorry..." I said with my puppy dog eyes.

I could see (y/n) struggling to give in.

Come on (y/n). I know you can't do this to us...

(y/n) then sighed.

"Fine. But naught boys like you deserve to be punished." (Y/n) said.

This has me slightly scared.

"You'll be our personal servants for the rest of the night." (y/n) said

... WHAT?!

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"You heard me. We'll each pick our servants for the rest of the night. Until 6:00am." I said.

All the boys had a 'WTF' face, and it was absolutely hilarious.

"I'll take Sun!" Lillie said.

No surprise.

"Gladion, you're mine tonight." Moon said.

Again, no surprise.

"Guess that means that you're mine, Hau." I said.

-Hau's P.O.V-

To be honest, I'm not really upset. Being able to serve (y/n)'s every desire... It's as if fate is pushing us together...

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"So, what shall we do with them first, Lillie? You're the boss after all." I said.

"Well... I was thinking of a photo shoot. You have fans from all your performances and musicals, so I know that you're not shy around the camera..." Lillie explained.

"A photo shoot?" Gladion questioned.

"But no ordain photo shoot." Moon added.

Are they thinking what I'm thinking...?

"A photo shoot dressed up as..." I added.

"Anything and everything that we desire!" Lillie, Moon, and I shouted at the same time.

The boy's faces went pale.

I can't help but smirk evilly.

"Let's start with something like... Lillie, can I see your walk-in closet?" I asked.

"Certainly." Lillie said, before letting me in.

I was surprised at all the clothes she had.

Hehe... This is going to be fun...

"Oh Hau, come in here, would you?" I said in a sing-song voice.

Hau came in, looking very worried.

"Is pink your color?" I asked.

Oh, this is going to be VERY fun...

***

... I've never had so much fun... And pictures on my phone in one shooting session...

We had dresses, swimsuits, other ridiculous outfits...

But I must admit that my favorite was them wearing fancy suits, because they looked sexy!

True, I don't consider myself to like them that way, but I can still find them to be sexy.

At this point it time it was 11:37pm. That's when I realized I forgot to tell my grandparents that I'd be staying the night.

"Hau, would you mind getting my phone for me?" I questioned.

Hau nodded, before getting me my phone... While in his butler outfit.

Lillie had also put Sun in a butler outfit. Moon... She was a bit more cruel, and had put Gladion in a maid's outfit.

... But you have to admit that it's pretty funny...

After Hau got me my phone, I let my grandparents know about the situation.

Once I finished doing that, we decided to go to bed, since tomorrow was school.

Our last order to the boys was to not disturb us while we were sleeping, or delete any of the pictures we had taken.

We then went to bed, and the boys left the room.

And as I fell asleep, one thought was on my mind.

... That this was the best slumber party ever!

Hello! Hope this longer chapter was able to make up for not updating in the past few days. And, as always, I hope you're enjoying the story! Later! =^-^=