G

''HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEE TO FUCKING MEE???''

''Jisoo.. it was uhm.. complicated..I..'', Jin stared on the ground while feeling ashamed as fuck.

''BUT IT WAS NOT COMPLICATED TO SPREAD YOU FUCKING SPERM IN MY VAGINA TO PRODUCE A BABY FOR 2 FUCKING TIMES OR TO ADOPT A CHILD???? AND NOW YOU JUST FUCKING CHEAT ON ME??? ME? WHO ALMOST RAISED ALL THOSE KIDS ALONE WHILE YOU WERE OUT 'DRINKING' HUH? DRINKING MEANS FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL IN YOUR DUMB ASS LANGUAGE???''

Jisoo was about to pass out if she screamed more. She grabbed a glass and threw it onto his head. Then grabbed another one to throw it at him.

''Jisoo STOP please..''

''When did this shit began? WHEN TELL ME FUCKING WHEN?? WOULD YOU EVEN HAVE TOLD ME IF JEONGGUK WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN YOU THERE??''

''Jisoo..''

''DON'T EVER PUT MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, I CAN'T HEAR IT ANYMORE, TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH''

''Jisoo..I..

Okay? U want the fucking truth? You are the fucking reason I did this. I never really loved you, it was all because of my parents. Before they died they made a wish, that I would marry you, because they fucking loved you as a daughter-in-law. But I always had a girlfriend named Chaelin and told nobody about her. I know her for 10 years now. Chaelin and I had a big argument and at this time I promised my parents to marry you, even after their death I had dreams of them and I told them that I loved you and I know that you love me by heart, thus I couldn't lie anymore and wanted to end this, but then you became pregnant and I felt pity didn't want to leave your side because you hab my baby in your womb, so I couldn't leave you, but I can't do this anymore. I really can't. I'm sorry. Jisoo, I'm really sorry..''

Tears didn't stop falling from Jisoo's eyes. She was crying so much, the words that came right out of her husbands mouth hit her most vulnerable spots.

She was always the loving and cheerful wife.

She always helped him, always wanted him to be happy and NEVER let him down, especially when his and Jeongguk's parents died.

''Why Jin..just why..'' Jisoo let out almost inaudible due to her crying and sobbing, she always thought he loved her, she trusted him more than she ever could trust anyone on this world.

She was sinking to the ground, sobbing and crying.

''You left the person alone, that kept you from being left in this world alone'' left her mouth silently.

At this moment Jin genuinely realized what he had done to her.

He was selfish and only cared about what his needs were.

He never realized what Jisoo was to him.

Although they had theirdifficulties, Jisoo never left his side.

She should've done it in many situations in her opinion, but she knew she had a family with him together and that together they can withstand those difficulties.

''Jisoo, I'm sorry..''

''Leave''

''Jisoo, but-''

''I said, LEAVE THIS FUCKING HOUSE''

Jin knew, this wasn't something to just apologize for, he knew it all the time, he knew that he was cheating on Jisoo all the fucking time.

But he didn't realize what the consequences would be.

Now he had to deal with all the consequences.

''And Jin, the children will always stay with me, they barely know you anyway.'So get out of this house and stay out of our life''

As you know Jisoo is a very caring, loving person and she also knows how to deal with fights and stuff, but when it comes to cheating, that is when you've crossed a line and she absolutely has no mercy.

Jisoo is a woman with pride and if someone steps on her pride then that person can leave her life.

After some minutes Jin packed all his stuff and as he was about to leave and going through the door, he whispered a last ''I'm sorry..'' to his children, which were playing in their rooms and left.

--- --- --- --- ---

That was fucking deep

And right now I feel like Jisoo and Jin is my exams.

ok

I have to fucking study, but idk

b

y

e

.