L

-

''Yeah haha and then he couldn't pull the buttplug out of my ass''

''Hahahahahahahhaha what the hellll hahahahah damn'', Jeongguk laughed. 

Jimin and Jeongguk almost met everyday since the incident with the potion. 

They met in public even if it's weird for other people seeing Jeongguk talking to himself, but Jeongguk didn't care what other people talked behind his back.

They also chilled atJimin's house, played some video games and watched porn together. 

The only thing they couldn't do was to eat together due to only Jeongguk being able to eat. 

But that was no reason for Jeongguk to not eat delicious food in front of Jimin's face. 

He even more was pleased having Jimin's craving for food face in ffront of him. 

He made fun of him and ordered the most delicious food he knew.

''Don't believe this porn shit boi, you can't fuck someone with a buttplug for 40 minutes straight'', Jimin added. 

''It isn't straight anyways''

''We aren't too''

''True'', Jeongguk chuckled. 

They were chilling on Jimin's comfortable couch, while Jeongguk ate some pizza he ordered. 

''Omg Jimin this pizza mmmmmhmmmmmm, I'm getting a mouth orgasm mhmmmm, if u only could taste this damn good pizza mhmmmmm'' Jeongguk teased him. 

''Boi I'm gonna beat ur thick ass'', Jimin responded. 

''Not as thick as urs hähä'', Jeongguk winked. 

''True''

They were like bro's. 

Bro's who can talk freely about getting fucked. 

Bro's who tease themselves. 

Bro's who argue about if Taehyung or Hoseok is the better pornstar.

''Yo Jimin bro, uhm, I have a question.''

''What, u piece of shit'', Jimin answered. 

''How did this all began with Yoongi, could u tell me in detail?''

''Is that cuz u never fucked a guy haha'', Jimin buzzed. 

''Shut up mofckr, some day I will be receiving a good suck too and boi u are the one who didn't fuck anyone for 5 years hahah'', Jeongguk sang out. 

JEONGGUK

 But I really wanted to know what does it feel like. 

Jimin was like a free of charge sex advising machine. 

He knew everything. 

Okay it's not like i'm not knowing anything. 

I know good stuff too :'I 

But I like to talk about it with him. 

It's like our kinks complete our conversation. 

''But detail? Damn okay.'' Jimin commented. 

He put the gaming controller out of his hands and sat next to Jeongguk on the couch.

''So, it all began as he became my neighbour. We were friends. Not that close but still friends. It was the day my mother tried to get me and a girl called Yeri in a relationship. My mother didn't know that I was gay, even if she knew it wouldn't make a difference, cause she would try to talk it out of me. But I knew my whole life. I couldn't think of tuck my dick into a vagina.''

''Haha same bruh, but I did'', Jeongguk interrupted him. 

 Jimin proceeded with his story, ''That day I called Yoongi, to get me out of this situation. When Yeri came with her mother to my house, Yoongi came as well, he came up with an urgent story why I have to follow him and so he got me out of this hell. Then we went to his basement to 'chill', idk how but there was building up so much excitement between us. My hand 'accidently' fell on his dick. He knew I never fucked anyone in my life, so we decided to be fuckbro's to try anything out. Yeah and then someone saw us in public and then this shit began and he still lives his life peacefully out there''

''Damn this fucking asshole'', Jeongguk replied.

Meanwhile he ate his whole pizza.

Jimin stared at him.

''You know when I told u about Momo, that I fucked her?''

''Yeah'', Jimin

 ''I was imagining a guy sucking me off, instead of her. That was the only way I could get a boner haha, it's not that she wasn't hot but I just couldn't get a boner naturally'' Jeongguk leaked. 

Jimin grinned, ''That's the signal ur brain gives u, to get urself finally a dick''

Jeongguk, ''Yeah some tasty boys' lips around my dick, true tho''

Jimin smirked.

''Lips like mine around him?''

Jimin's hand 'accidentely' fell onto Jeongguks crotch. 

Jeongguk smirked, ''Accident hm?''

Jimin winked. 

''Maybe?''

They looked into their eyes. 

The mood switched from Teletubbies to fifty shades of grey.

Jimin's hand started to go up and down on Jeongguks clothed crotch area. 

''Mhm'', Jeongguk groaned, ''I think I have a flashback from ur story''

''Maybe want to make a new story?'' Jimin asked. 

''Not a bad idea'', Jeongguk agreed. 

''I think from the way ur dick gets harder and harder by my words and touch, I can say it's not a bad idea'', Jimin whispered into Jeongguks ear. 

''Maybe then it's not a bad idea to use ur mouth instead of your hand, letting me feel real guy's lips around my hardened dick'', Jeongguk demanded.

''So confident when u never fucked a guy, huh?''

Jeongguk grinned.

Jimin's lips travelled to Jeongguk's neck.

Kissing and licking him inbetween. 

''I think that's a good idea Kookie'', Jeongguk heard Jimin whispering in his ear. 

--- --- --- --- ---

I just found an ASMR video of Hobi whispering to 'my' ear and watched it for 30 min.

wow, what a productive way to study for my finals. 

b

y

e

.