N

''OMG WHAT?'', Jeongguk yelled. 

Jimin explained the whole situation. 

His life now. 

His world and life in the 'other universe' etc. 

Jeongguk was shook. 

Shook af. 

He never heard that kind of story. 

He believed in ghosts and so on, but that's because his fucking brother is a fortune teller. 

''So Yoongi was your first fucking Buddy?'', Jeongguk questioned.

''Yeah my, first and unfortunately last haha - now my hand is my fucking buddy. And you?'

Jeongguk laughed. 

''When I think about it, I always preferred dicks. The point is that it was always stuck in my head. You know. That i HAVE TO like girls or I won't be accepted by the society. So the thing is I fucked a girl sometime, I think her name was momo, haha idk. Her suck was good, but it didn't gave me the feelz, u kno?''Jeongguk lectured him. 

''I kno exactly fortune kookie, hm I think I'm going to call u kookie hh'' Jimin chuckled. 

''Oh shit, I forgot that u heard everything, but Boi? I know u r alone in this world, but please don't stalk me anymore, I don't know how many times u watched me jerking off to some gay porn.'' 

''I think I'm stalking u for a couple of days and no, this was the first time I saw u jerking off to Tae and Hobi'', Jimin answered. 

''Wtf u know them too? haha''

''They are quite popular. Do u think I'm jerking off to some magazines? I need some real boner-making material.'' Jimin responded. 

''You mean boner-making material like me? Jeongguk smirked.

''Maybe''

Jimin winked. 

Jeongguk poured Jimin some alcohol and they began to have some realtalk conversation. 

Like 'How to give a good suck' or 'what bodyparts u should cum on'

yeah 

--- --- --- --- ---

I want to write so baaaad, but my exams are fucking my brain. 

sry

bye

h

e

h

e

.