Chapter 31 - Just Close Your Eyes The Sun Is Going Down

Start from the beginning

         Harry munched on shrimp and varieties of foods, Zayn giggling at his husband who stuffed his cheeks, his goofy smile sparkling.

          "Ohh," Everyone gasped, making a gap on the dance floor where they all stood, socializing.

          A chief rolled a large table onto the hardwood floor, a blue cake perched on top of the white table cloth. "Oh my..." Harry gasped, tugging on Zayn's sleeve. "I see baby,"

         Harry pulled his husband over to the cake, peoples cameras flashing. "Ready to cut the cake?" Zayn asked, standing behind Harry, his arms wrapped around him, picking up the cake cutter.

          They went over this once and Harry remembered what to do. He held the knife with Zayn, pressing it to the cake and cutting, pulling out a piece and setting it on a plate were Harry picked up the plate...doing just what Louis had told him to do, and smashed it in Zayn's face who gasped, the icing and cake sticking to his face.

          Everyone laughed, Harry giggling. "Louis put you up to this didn't he," Zayn chuckled, whipping some off his face and eating it. "Mmm," he mumbled.

         Harry stuck his finger on Zayn's face, wiping up some of the cake and bringing his finger to his lips.

          Zayn laughed, grabbing Harry's waist and everyone cheered when their lips pressed together, Harry's face covering in the cake.

~*~

          Later after everyone had settled, Liam and Louis pushed Zayn and Harry onto the dance floor, the lights dimming to an almost blue color, Harry smiling gently while Zayn took his hand, weaving their fingers together, there wedding bands lining up. There crowns were discarded on a table somewhere, Zayn's being bigger than Harry's.

          They then shared their first dance, Harry's head rested on Zayn's broad shoulder as the Dj played a song through the speakers, The Civil Wars, 'Safe and Sound' streaming through Harry's ears, along with Zayn's voice that sung oh so quietly, kissing Harry's neck occasionally.

          "I remember tears streaming down your face, when I said, I'll never let you go" He sung, his hot breath painting Harry Harry's neck, raddling against his skin and making the boy shiver.

          "When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight." He continued, his hands lowering on Harry's waist, hanging loosely above his bum.

          "Just close your eyes, The sun is going down. You'll be alright, No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound." Harry bit his lip to stop from moaning. He was doing just what Niall and Louis told him not to, his pants were tightening up and he could feel the heat gathering at his groin.