Chapter 29 - This Night Is Sparkling Dont You Let It Go

Start from the beginning

          "Whenever Harry wants to I guess. I was kind of hoping...Could we have the wedding here?" Jay nodded eagerly, hugging Zayn from behind and kissing his cheek. "My little boys are finally getting married!" She squealed.

          She then rushed to her room where she returned with a large blue book, handing it to Zayn. "It has all your weddings already planned out."

          Zayn opened the book, seeing page numbers labeled

          "Niall & Louis: 1-22"

          "Felicity: 22-44"

          "Lottie: 44-56"

          And finally,

          "Harry & Zayn: 56-83"

          "That's a lot of pages for mine and Harry's wedding, don't you think?" Jay shrugged, watching as Zayn flipped to the middle of the book. "It has everything from the guest list, to the menus and even the girl's dresses."

          Zayn smiled, running his hand over a picture of him and Harry Jay had plastered to the page. The two were on the swing on the back porch, Harry on Zayn's lap with their lips pressed tightly together.

          "When did you take this?" He asked. Jay snickered, shaking her head. She really didn't want to tell Zayn she was spying on her favorite little couple.

          "Anyways, back to the wedding, I was already planning on having it here and look at these table clothes! ARTN THEY BEAUTIFUL?!" And Jay stayed like that for hours, going over Wedding plans with the two boys, helping them pick out center peace's and a theme.

         Harry and Zayn agreed on a Disney wedding, complete with a Horse and Carriage, and Crowns for Harry and Zayn's heads, which they would pick out later when Louis took them Suit shopping.

          They planed the wedding for a month from that day, being the 5th of May.

         Harry was jumping all around, his little body over whelmed with excitement which Louis and Zayn tried to calm, trying to keep Harry from having a seizure which they had avoided for almost a year. "Hazz, calm down." Zayn laughed, dragging the boy onto his lap. "You're such a weirdo." He chuckled.

         Harry finally settled, resting his head on Zayn's shoulder while Jay did more talking a prancing.

          They settled that the boys would go tux's shopping tomorrow, and Jay would take all the girls to get there dresses which she had pre ordered...of course.

          The twins were going to be flower girls while the others were bridesmaids, including Niall's sister and some of the Tomlinson's cousins that Harry seemed to get along with rather well. Zayn and Harry were treated as part of the family.

          No one even mentioned that they were adopted because no matter what, Niall and Zayn were Louis brothers, and they were Jay's sons. And that's how it would always be.

~*~

          The next day Zayn woke to Harry perched on his body, sadly still stuck together at their sex, how they got like that Zayn had no clue, but he managed to pull himself out of Harry and set him on their bed. "My bum tingles." Harry giggled groggily, rubbing his eyes. 

          No matter how many times they did it, Harry never lost his sex drive. "C'mon charming, bath time. We Have to go shopping today, remember? We have a lot to do in a month."

         Harry giggled and jumped up from the bed, rushing to the bathroom were they bathed, Harry playing with the bubbles while Zayn washed himself, then turning his attention to Harry where he scrubbed his hair and rinsed him off, getting him ready for his day. 

          "Were are we going first?" Harry giggled, bouncing around in the car. "We're meeting Niall and Louis for breakfast, and then going shopping for our Tuxedoes."

         Harry nodded, although he didn't quite understand what a Tuxedo was.

          He only latched hands with his Fiancé as they got out of the car, making their way into the Cafe where Niall and Louis waited. "Let me see it!" Niall insisted, staring at Harry's silver band. "Oh my goodness, bets beautiful! When do I get mine Lou?"

          The four continued to have some breakfast before heading out of the Cafe and down the sidewalk to the store where Harry and Zayn would find there perfect Tux's, and there Perfect ties, (Harry's being a Bow tie) And there perfect Crowns, Harry letting a tear slip when he looked at Zayn, wrapping his arms tightly around his Fiancé, smiling.

         Harry could already see himself standing at the altar, his hands in Zayn's as they said 'I do.'

____________