Allison

When I wake up, I notice that I am wrapped up in a silk sheet. The silk kisses my skin to absolute perfection. How come we don't have silk sheets at home?

I roll over and my face hits skin, not mine.

I run my hand up the skin where my face meets it. A hard, sweaty, muscular body is pressed against me. I push on it a little but only get a soft groan, its then I notice the hands that are on my back, rubbing up and down my own skin.

I move my head and look up to find Mads looks down at me. He is hugging me close to his bare chest.

"Go back to sleep, elsker," he groans.

As much as I find it appealing to go back to sleep, I try to move again.

"Please, just stay here," he sighs after his plea.

I feel as though his plea is laced in remorse or just sadness. I nuzzle against him, he holds me tighter against his bare skin. The warmth he gives me is comforting but still I worry. His voice when asking me to stay was like begging, like he was giving up.

I feel his lips press against my forehead. Again and again he kisses me and holds me tight.

"Lets get up and shower," I suggest.

"Just five more minutes," he begs.

I give him his five minutes and then five more, after that five more.

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

When I wake up again, I feel kisses being pressed against my neck. A peck here then there. The kisses were soft and gentle, caring. I felt my cheeks being kissed and then my neck yet again. The kisses on my neck change into love bites. The rough feeling of my skin being teased over and over again causes me to clench my legs together and let out a groggy moan.

"Good morning, elsker," Mads says. He hovers over me, both of us under the silk sheet.

We are both naked yet I was certain there was no sex. Something about being naked and vulnerable and together was undescribable.

"I miss you," Mads groans.

But then again... sex was always in the back of our minds.

I can't help but giggle. He is truly frustrated and to be honest so am I.

"I want you, really badly," I whimper. Whimpering and whining, begging and pleading, being vulnerable and in need seemed to turn him on.

He groans lowly before his hand wanders down my waist to my hip.

"So beautiful," he says examining the uncovered portion of my body.

"Mads!" I plea. "I don't think abstenance was a good idea. I think I'm dying," I say almost shuttering as his fingers delicately trace to my breasts.

"But you were right, we need to focus on us. We need to focus on talking and not sex. We don't talk enough."

I groan. "Lets talk during sex," I suggest with an innocent giggle. Mads chuckles.