5. Therapy

Allison

The dream about Quinn and Mads made me cling to him all night long. I refused to let him go, even to change out of his clothes. He asked me why I was so shaken up, I simply mumbled that it was a bad dream.

When we woke up it was almost twelve in the afternoon. Our bodies clung to eachother like a need to stay alive. I nuzzle against his neck, the hairs from his unshaved face tickled my nose.

"I have to get up," Mads says groggily.

I whimper like a clingy girlfriend.

"I got to go, the hospital needs their chief, and only surgeon for the day," Mads says sitting up in bed. He rubs his face to wake up.

"I think I have a good replacement for..." Mads stops his sentence there. He turns and stands up. He begins to undress, first with his shirt. His rippling muscles are revealed as he lifts the sweater over his head Finally I get to see his six-pack abs. I lick my lips as my eyes a trail down to his belt. He begins to undo his leather belt, pulling it from its loops and setting it on the bed. The sound makes me swallow hard, already the feeling of fire is on my skin. I feel sick but put the feeling aside as I try to focus on the unbelievable body of my soon-to-be-husband.

He unbuttons his slacks, the zipper was louder than usual maybe because my desire was causing my senses to be heightened. As his slacks fall to the floor, I lunge.

I am quick to stand in front of him, pulling his hands from the waistband of his boxers. I slowly descend to my knees, my hands replacing his at the waistband. I look up at him, he has an eyebrow raised and his are lips slightly apart. I pull down his boxers letting his appendage spring free.

I am eager as ever, my hand grasp his shaft, giving it a good stroke before bringing it to my lips. I lick the tip teasing him at first. In an instant I plunge his member inside my mouth fervently. I suck with greed and lick generously. My mouth is a watering mess, leaking on the sides of him. I feel him at the back of my throat and relax to get him in deeper. I moan into him which sends him groaning and moaning a lot more loudly than before.

"Fuck! Take all of it," he nearly demands. His dominance makes my underwear as wet as Niagra falls. I moan and force him in deeper. How am I doing this? I'm actually deep throating him right now. I felt a sense of pride.

His hand grasps onto my hair pulling and pushing me up and down his member until I feel him tremble. His release spurts into my mouth, ropes of him falling onto my wanting tongue. I swallow all of it. The creamy, salty taste is odd but pleasant. I've heard people not enjoying it, but to be honest, I did.

"Fuck!" He groans loudly. "I'm gonna take you so fucking hard you wont be able to walk," he declares.

"In the shower," I say as I stand. He smirks.

"In the shower," he agrees.

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

It was now Thursday morning, four days after the photoshoot and my horrible dream of Mads. These past four days had been routine; waking up with Mads, working in opening the Inn with Kristi, having dinner with Mads, having sex with Mads, sleeping with Mads.

Today was different considering I had my therapy appointment on the mainland. Mads and I were on the ferry, the waves crashing into the boat making it hard to hear anything else. Today was a rainy day, the clouds covered the sun, rain fell lightly every now and then.

I was observing myself in the mirror that sat in front of the cabin's entryway. I looked different than I had months ago. I gained some weight but was still skinny much to Mads's disliking. If it were up to him, I would gain enough weight to have thick luscious curves, more for him to love.