26. Leave

Allison

My head hurts more than a hangover. I can't seem to open my eyes without seething in pain. I must have hit my head again. I'm not really sure what is going on but as I sit up in bed I realize I'm only wearing my bra and underwear. I must have drank a lot or...

It comes back to me.

It hits me like a ton of bricks.

In the moment of remembering the events of last night, Mads makes good timing by exiting our bathroom. He looks like he just came out of the shower. The towel that is wrapped around his waist is low showing the curve of a V. Droplets of water run down the curves of his abs. He runs a hand through his damp hair as his eyes slowly meet my own.

I am hunched over, my hair is a mess, my eyes must be bloodshot or dark as hell. Even though I looked like shit, once Mads's eyes met mine he intook a sharp breath and licked his lips.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he breaths out. He sounded as if he was out of breath or having a hard time breathing.

"Hi," I say hoarsly.

He moves around the bed to my side and leans down. He gives me a kiss on the head and then moves down to my lips. He didn't care whether I had morning breath, or had eaten a whole onion, he always kissed me when he wanted to no matter what.

He kisses me for a moment, taking me in before departing reluctantly.

"Theres tylenol and water for you," he says pointing at the bedside table.

He turns and I watch him walk to the otherside of the room to the closet, of course I stare at his ass most of the time.

"Did I... did I hit my head?" I ask.

I hear him chuckle before pulling the towel off of himself. He looks fantastic to say the least. My friend Josie used to say the top half of men are great to stare at but no girl wants to stare at a mans balls or penis. Maybe it was because I loved him or maybe it was because he was so damn attractive but I loved every part of him; every single inch. Then again, Josie is gay which I found out over our phone call in December.

Mads seemed too involved in getting dressed and drying off than to answer my question but even if he did I was too involved in looking at him to hear. He was so well defined, his muscles were larger than they were when I first met him and his dick I swear seemed to be bigger everytime I looked. Of course it had to be my imagination but then again Mads was big and it would be hard for anyone to get used to it. Its really no wonder he groaned in pain when he had to hold back because we couldn't have sex right away or if he didn't want to hurt me. I wonder if I want hurting him, asking him to wait for sex until our engagement party.

"Elsker, are you listening to me?" He asks while waving a hand in front of me.

I shake my head and bring myself to the present.

"Yea... what did you way?"

He chuckles. "I was saying that you fainted last night."

"Of course I did," I sigh.

The memory of last night was very foggy. I remember having dinner and talking about various things then suddenly Rebecca was talking about her mother and pulling out papers and... and...