24. Paper

A/N:

Fuck it! I'm too fucking excited to make you guys crazy!

Because of all the updates I wont probably update again until the 31st. Give you guys time to process things.

Lots of love ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

- Annelie Leddy

***

Allison

As evening came upon us the aroma of food covered the inn. Penelope had offered to make a special dinner for our guest although it would only be Mads, Rebecca and I.

I was wearing a soft pink halter dress that went mid-thigh and matched it with a pair of nude heels. My hair was in a curly ponytail and my makeup was as always minimal.

As I walked out of the bathroom, Mads was just rolling up the sleeves of his black button-down shirt. He matched his shirt with black slacks and shirts. He looked as if he was going to a funeral.

"Maybe you should wear something else," I say with a soft giggle.

He shrugs. "Why?"

I chuckle again as I walk to the closet.

"You look like your going to a funeral, at least go with a grey or a medium blue shirt."

He sighs. "Is this the part of our relationship in which you dictate what I wear?" He laughs.

"Yup!"

I pull out a soft grey and turn to find him unbuttoning his shirt.

God! His abs were so fucking...

Stop!

I try not to look but he was just so fucking hot. The way his chest was tight and tense and rippling. He tosses the shirt on the bed and reaches for the grey one in my hands.

"We could make it quick," he says gesturing to the bed.

I chuckle. "Knowing you, you'll take your time eating me."

"God-damn right. Fucking love the way you taste," He groans pulling the shirt on.

I step forward until my hand delicately lays on his bare chest.

"You should be happy to know, that I am soaking wet for you right now," I breath out teasingly.

His eyes flare with a fire. His pupils dilate as he sucks in a sharp breath.

I feel his hands grab my waist with a painful grip and suddenly I am flying onto our bed.

"You're gonna regret that," he warns as he reaches for his belt.

Suddenly this game was no longer fun. As my eyes lower to his belt, memories flood me.

I stay still as I watch him pull the belt from his slacks and bend the material. My heart races so fast that I don't realize that I am pushing away from him.

Johanne's face is in my head. His hands are on my body. The pain resurfaces as the images come back and hit me like a train. I feel the tears form and fall and suddenly I fall off the other side of the bed. I push away to the opposite side of the room until my back hits the wall under the window.

"Elsker," the pet name is called out to bring me back.

Mads's hands are on my arms soothingly rubbing my skin.

"Look at me," he says. "Come back to me, baby."

I look up and into his brown eyes. He is breathing rather quickly as if he is in pain as well.