17. Dog-Eat-Dog-World

Allison

"Right there! Oh god!" I gasp at the feeling of ecstasy that falls over me.

He was relentless, punsihing almost brutal.

His tongue worked me to endless pleasure, falling into a sea of bliss. I ran my hand through his hair, pulling on him as I bucked my hips.

He'd ordered me to cum in his mouth and I was following that order like a good girl.

"More, please!" I scream and my hips lift, feeling the tightness as my climax begins to form.

"Mads!" I scream loudly to the point in which my voice cracks.

Mads moans into my dripping cunt, licking up my arousal until he is satisfied. He actually slurps and sucks taking whatever he can get.

"You taste so fucking good," he mumbles. "I want more."

I moan as his lips attach to my throbing clit.

"Fuck! I can't!" I plead as my cunt was way too sensitive.

"More, baby," he orders.

My head rolls back as do my eyes. I shake uncontrollably as he continues to lap up my slit like he is famished. I whimper and nearly cry as my body jolts into another wave of pleasure. I cry out begging for him to end his onslaught even thought I wanted it.

"Thats it, baby," he shushes me down from my euphoria. I lull back onto our bed as he cleans me up with his tongue.

God! I love this man!

"Hows your arm and wrist?" He asks.

Way to keep it sexy, Madson.

"Okay. Maybe I should exercise my wrist, you know..."

I can picture it now; me giving Mads a hand job while sucking his tip like a straw.

"Don't even think about it," he warns.

"Too late, and now I really want it," I whine.

When he got me going there was no stopping, I was a bitch in heat.

"Maintenance is finishing up today, they'll be here soon," Mads says as he pulls away from my thighs.

"Damn, you are so good at keeping me on my toes with all this foreplay," I say sarcastically.

"Is that attitude, I hear?" He growls, as he slowly turns from the bathroom archeway.

"Well, when you change the subject so fast, it kills the mood," I groan.

"How about you keep groaning and complaining and I'll smack your ass until its got a permanent imprint of my hand," He says with a dark deep tone that makes me shudder.

"Like I'd allow you the priviledge to touch my ass after ruining our fun," I scoff.

I knew that would set him off. I knew that would really just piss him off to the point where he'd give in.