"The Part Time Cleaner"

SATURDAY morning when Onela came to the appartment of Mr. James for a part time job, she walked fast as it is already 7 o'clock in the morning. When she reached the room she immediately press the doorbell for two times.

She was waiting but didn't hear any voices from inside. She tried to press again but still no one responded. When she tried to open the door she was surprised that the door was unlocked. "Where is Mr. James?" She whispered.

She opened the door slowly and come inside. The room was dark so she opened the window. She was then surprised when she saw lots of mess around, some empty bottle of wines and more. "Are they having party last night?" Again she asked her mind.

She walked around and checked where she can find Mr. James. "Hello! Mr. James! Mr. James! Onela here! Where are you?" She said while looking around.

Still Mr. James is nowhere to find until she saw a master's bedroom in the left corner near to the toilet. Onela went there and knocked the door first before she opened it. "Hello! Mr. James?" She asked for two times.

Since she didn't hear any voice, she come inside slowly and found out that Mr. James was on his bed lying naked and fall asleep.

"OMG! What am I doing in here?" She asked herself on shocked but she can't stop starring Mr. James from head to toe. "OMG! He got a nice body and uuuhhhmmm!" She silently whispered. She was even planning to put a blanket to Mr. James body but she was afraid so she was planning to leave the room instead.

When she was about to leave the room she heared something. "Arrrggghhh! Hhhhmmmm! Hhhhmmm! Arrrrggghhh!" Mr. James said while he was streching his naked body on the bed. He was suprised when he saw a beautiful young lady standing in front of him.

"Who are you? What are you doing inside my room?" He suddenly asked while looking at her. He was not aware that he was totally naked.

Onela just looked at him and his naked body before answering his questions. "Uhhhmm, uhhmmm! I am Onela, your part time cleaner Mr. James". She introduced herself while still on shocked.

Mr. James then realized that he was totally naked when Onela's eyes was in his sleeping d.ck. "OMG!" He whispered and took the towel below the bed and cover his naked body.

He looked closely to the beautiful and sexy young lady in front of him. He was attracted and suddenly felt something different. Feels like his blood was alive and his body was started to get warmed.

"I am really sorry if I come inside to your room without your permission. I was actually waiting outside for a long time but no one come out. When I tried to open the door I was surprised that the door was left unlocked so I decided to come inside and look for you". She explained while feeling nervous.

"It's fine! I am so sorry also! I forgot!" Mr. James asked forgiveness too as he forgot that today is the schedule of the general cleaning of his appartment.

Mr. James was about to stand when the towel in his body was fell down. This time his d.ck wasn't sleeping. Onela get shocked when she saw it and wasn't able to move herself from standing.

"Oh! I am sorry!" Mr. James said while looking to Onela's eyes and took back the towel. He walked closer to Onela slowly while Onela was shaking and don't know what to do.

"Don't feel nervous! Only you and me who are in the house now. I will not do anything bad to you. I would just want to make love to you". Mr. James said while he was seducing Onela.

When he finally reached Onela, he holds her hands and started tounching her angelic face. Onela still speechless and just waiting for him to do what's in his mind.

Mr. James touches her lips and started to kiss her. At first Onela didn't responded to his kiss until to his surprise Onela pushed him back to his bed and ride in his body and kissed him like she was thirsty and excited to explore his body too.

They kissed each other and Mr. James undressed Onela and his hands started to play around and touches her private area.

"Aaaahhhh! Oooohhhh! Aaaahhhh!" Onela said. "Slowly darling!" She added when Mr. James tried to f..ger her.

"Oooohhhh! Oooohhhh! Oooohhh!" Onela again said when Mr. James busy sucking her private body until it gets wet.

After a minute Onela changed the position and s..ked Mr. James d..k. "Oooohhh! Yeeeessss! Come on! Aaaahhh! More please! Aaaahhhh! Oooohhhh!". Mr. James said while enjoying what the young lady did to him.

Afterwhich she told Onela to do dogstyle. He f..ked her slowly. "Ooohhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Oooohhh!" Onela whispered while biting her lips.

Mr. James kissed his back and he f..ked her hard. "Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhh!" Mr. James said. "Come on darling! F..k me hard! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh!" Onela shouted.

Then he f..ked very hard until they both reached the heaven while their bodies was sweating. Afterthen the two were tired and was lying in bed and took some rest.