Part 4

HanumanthS TheRagSanFairylandTejaa_dikshaJayantiAdlakhaShrilathaRMLahari_RSrehnak @Deeshsh @Sally_Blr saromythi
Two boys were playing with each other outside their mansion and runs all over the garden..

HanumanthS TheRagSanFairylandTejaa_dikshaJayantiAdlakhaShrilathaRMLahari_RSrehnak @Deeshsh @Sally_Blr saromythiTwo boys were playing with each other outside their mansion and runs all over the garden

Just then a middle aged an bought a new car parked infront of them.
Two boys runs towards him and hugs.

Boy1:-wow new car dad..

Man:- yes beta...

Boy 2:- that to blue colour i love it..

Boy:- can we drive it papa.

Ram:- no sanskar you were small You cant drive..

Laksh:- badai papa bhai can drive plss even i want to go..

Ram:- no means no and he takes them inside house….

After a while in midnight sanskar wakes up laksh and both goes out by taking car.

By car starting sound security gets alert and tries to stop them before that they both drives off..
Security rushes and informs their family..

While on road..

As sanskar driving he is unable to control car and they heads towards highway where rp and dp were following them..

Suddenly sanskar sees a car infront of him and moves steering to another side resulting a car coming towards them saw the kids inside and tried to control their cars by joining their car head lights and finally it successfull.

Sanskar car stopped at foothpath Another car was at centre..
Rp and dp comes out and hugs their kids..

A man and women at their age comes out and about to cross road suddenly a druken lorry driver hits both of them badly and goes from their…

By sudden incident rp and dp both were shocked and run towards them and sees women was spot dead and man was showing finger towards car and dies..
rp and dp goes and finds a small girl holding a toy and seeing scenario with shock..