Part 26

Doctor comes out...

Doctor:- she is stable and it will take time for her to recover and to get conscious ..

Sameer:- can we go and see her.

Doctor :- only one by one is allowed and plss dont stay for longer ok its icu..
Sameer goes inside and cries seeing ragini with bandaids..

Sameer:- i cant live with out you raj please open your eyes i promise i will say your past but i too dont knew..but what ever i knew i will say or else lets asks sanskar or swara.ok wake up raj..

Nurse:- sir please you have to go out. You cant give her stress.
Sameer nodes and goes out..
Sanskar sits next to her.

Sanskar taking her hand:- i love you ragini. So much more that i cant express i was a fool to believe them and not trusting you.i almost lost you and not again you were my wife ragini sanskar maheswari..
please wake up and fill my life with colours please.i want live my whole life with you by making our own small family ..
Please wake up.

Nurse:- sir you have to leave..
Sanskar goes out and sits next to sameer..

Sameer:- can you say what happen before 6 months sanskar.

Swara:- i will say from our childhood..
Here ragini moves her eyes lids moving head to sides...

Swara:- ragini stepped in our house while she was 4 years ..
Dad and mom used to make her alot of work from that time only.
When ever i tried to play or talk with her they used to beat her or lock her in room without giving food for her..slowly some where i felt that because of me she is suffering so i started staying away from her.she was a gem student so joined college as scolar student with me...

In college..

Ragini and swara are entering college ..
Swara excitement was seen in her face where ragini smiles seeing her smiles ..
Swara litteraly jumping and bumps into laksh both falls down.

Swara:- i am sorry...
Ragini helps her to stand and rubs her injured hand.

Laksh:- cant you see while walking..

Swara:- i said i am sorry..

Laksh:- sir sorry sir.i am your senior.

Swara:- fine sorry sir.

They about to go bit laksh and his gang stops them.

Ragini:- please we are sorry and she got hurt to let her go you can do ranging with ne but leave her.

Laksh sees ragini amazingly while

Swara:- i said sorry na then why are you doing.

Laksh:- go..

Swara:- ahhh.

Laksh:- i said go.
They both goes ragini comes back and says thanks to laksh and goes grom their.

Lak frds:- why you left her..dont tellme you flat on them.

Laksh:- i dont knew about swara but the girl next to her is just like my brother who is protective about their sibblings..and i respect her ,dont think that i had fallen for her because i respect for her and that girl to got hurt yar and we do ragging for fun not to hurt so lets go to our classes...