Part 13

Swara laksh and sanskar were sitting in swalak room and talking.

Swara:- i dont believe it her face was same but everything was changed.she used to speak hardly.
But now she was talking non stop.

Laksh:- not only that she became naughty and complete makeover sometime i feel that she is not ragini.

Sanskar:- she is same ragini laksh i knew it and i can sense it may be she forgot everything or not we have to find and secondly we have to find deshpandais family complete history and whether ragini was their grand daughter or not and its good that she forgot everything ..

Swalak:- why..

Sanskar:- little shy

Sanskar:- little shy..So i will start everything newly and i will make all our memories newly.

Swalak:- oh oh..
They hear some sounds and goes out and sees ragini pushing sameer from back and he is walking difficulty by stumbling as in half sleep.

They goes near to them and stands back of them.

Ragini:- bhai dont talk loudly all with get up ...

Sameer:- hai naa so lets go back to our rooms before anyone watches us.

Ragini:- what bhai chal naa lets go silently and lets come back silently no one will knew..

Sanskar:- are you sure no one will knew..

Ragini and sameer:- ofcourse no..

And realises something both sees each other faces and turns and seez swara sanskar and laksh..

Ragini immediatedly takes hands from sameer and next sameer lands on floor with a thud sound..

Sameer:- ouch maa.

Ragini closes her eyes and says..

Ragini:- sorry bhai is it paining..

Sameer rubbing his bump and still on floor:- no its not paining instead i am enjoying idiot.first you disturbed my sleep then you left me down and asking am i ok.

Ragini:- i asked you decently to come out but you are showing attitude.

Sameer:- arey yar guys (to san swa lak ) who will go out in mid night that to for eating ice cream..

Ragini:- i will go and out they are so many like me thats why midnight ice cream shops are their and will you come or shall i go myself.