Part 14

Sameer:- yar you woke me up in middle see i am getting head ache and sees watch and says god its 3:30 dadajii will wake up at 4..

Rajini:- dont worry bhai we reach their before time ok.

Sanskar:- haa dont worry sameer we will reach home with 5 minutes..

They reaches home..

Sameer and ragini were walking towards door slowly and remainig were following them.

suddenly door opens..

Swalak and san immediatedly jumps side ways and hides behind bushes..

Sameer and ragini turns and pretends to walking by seeing dadajii, dp and rp.

Dadajii:-sammer and rajini what are you both doing out early at this hours..

Rajini and sameer both turns and stammers..

Rajini:- as it new place dadajii i didnt sleep well and woke up early and thought that chalo lets go for a walk and i came out of room and saw bhai and he too said same so we came out and about to start walk and you came...

Dadajii:- its good you both woke up early , chalo come with us for walk what say.

Sameer fake smile:- what we will say dadajii you will always have great ideas lets goo.

Dadajii walks and dp and rp see Sanlakswa hiding and understands and sees sameer and rajini helpless looks they supresses their laugh and says .

Dp:- shall we go kiddos..

Rajini and sameer hits their heads and follows them while swa lak and san laughs by seeing them getting caught

Sameer and rajini were jogging while remaining were doing walking.

Sameer:- action start raj..

rajini nodes head and pretends that she hits her leg to stone and starts crying...

Rajini:-haa my leg dadajii.

Dadaji:- is it paining alot dear.

Rajini:- haa dadajii.

Dadajii:- sameer take her home..

Sameet:- haa dadajii.

He makes her stand by keeping her hand on his shoulder and she walks by one leg both looks into each other eyes and laughs after coming out from park.
They both runs towards maheswaris mansion as soon as they entered..

They see sujatha standing infront of laksh and sanskar who is laying on knees like kids and annapurna making to do swara ear...

Ragini and sameer goes and stands infront of them while san and lak lifts their heads and sees them by pleading while holding their ears..