Part 25

Sameer:- i dont understand for what we are waiting dadaji..

Dadaji:- we dont knew where is she sameer to attack them also we need a plan.

Sameer:- in that time of planning
what if he tried to kill her again. .

All maheswaris were shocked ..

Dp :- what were you talking sameer.

Sameer:- before 6 months she tried to jump but at last moment she stopped but someone came
and hitted her on head and stabbed and fallen infront of our car…

Dadajii:- i remember sameer and she forgotten past to knew who did from her.

Sameer:- oh plss dadajii still you dont understand they were hired by shekar. what more proof you want dadajii. He ruined everything.

Raj:- calm down sameer.we all.are worried for her please dont do any thing in anger which causes you to regret later..

Sameer sits on sofa ..

Sanskar:- sameer was right we cant stay quite..

Sameer looks up and smiles weakly..

Sameer:- we cant do anything sanskar untill they call us..

Sanskar:- but..

Dadajii phone rings..
He lifts the call.

Voice:- what deshpandai sir do you think me as a fool like my bro.

I am not innocent fool like him to think about other..

Dadajii:- shekar .

Voice:- haa jii shekar after many years also you remember my name by my voice wow..

Dadaji:- where is ragini shekar..

All gets comes towards dadajii.
And he keep phone in speaker.

Shekar:- ahh ragini gadodia or ragini maheswari or rajini ragini deshpande whom you want.
Sameer:- dont test us where is my sister..

Shekar:- sameer deshpande my brother elder son.

Sameer:- shut up dont you dare to take my fathers name..

Shekar:- bad manners sameer you should not talk to chotai papa like that.

Swara:- you wont deserve any relation and don't spoil the valve of relations by calling your self papa.

Shekar:- swara, how are you dear..

Swara:- where is ragini.

Sumi:- shekar dont tease my daughter for atleast her sake say where is ragini . I mean how is ragini.

Shekar:- we talked to her shiv narayan deshpandai it seems she forgot us and her past and we thought how can she forgot just like that and we.

Sameer gets horrified and asks
What you did with her..

Shekar:- we said all past to her and we tired and tired but to make her against u and even we tried to make her weak but it seems you people gave her alot of strength she said that she wont believe me untill she find truth by herself or from worthfull persons.how can she say like that after all i feed her untill she grow up.