Part 44

Ragini family and sanskar family goes to mumbai as they fixed their marriage their..

Marriage preparations are on full.

Laksh :- ha ha meri maa i will say to her after that you can also say to her ok.
Sanskar gets up from his haldi and asks who called.
Laksh says ragini called her regarding swara..

Sanskar pouts and goes from their.

Laksh:- your lover boy was upset that you called for swara instead of him.
Ragini laughs and says to give to swara first..

Swara:- haa ragini bolo.

Ragini:- dont do over work and what over work you wont do work at all ok..
Swara:- ok yar..

Ragini:- can you give phone to sanskar plss without anyone knowledge..

Swara:- ok naughty princess i will give to him..

Swara handles phone to sanskar and goes from their..

Ragini:- arey what happen my prince is not talking with me.

Sanskar:- prince is angry on princess.

Ragini:- why prince jii.

Sanskar:- you called for swara that to laksh not for me.

Ragini:- are you pregnant or swara.

Sanakar:- swara..

Ragini:- then whom should get more care.

Sanskar:- fine swara..

Ragini:- hmm and i love your red nose now which is moving up and down in anger..i just want to kiss it..

Sanskar:- shall i come their.

Ragini:- no we should not see each other after haldi and i dont want any  abshagun in our marriage plss.

Sanskar:- i am just kidding yar and tomorrow is our marriage right and we had special night too we had alot of time to kiss and do more things to each other ok.

Ragini blushes and says sanskar too much and cuts call immediatedly leaving smiling sanskar….

Next day..

Sameer was standing back of ragini and sees her in all directions..

Ragini:- bhai enough naa how much more you will get me ready..

Sameer:- my raj should look most beautifull and stunning bride today..and my lovely sister too.

Ragini:- but bhai.

Sameet:- shhh ..i think this mang tikka will look good.

Sakshi entres in room and says sameer all were waiting down and what are you doing..

She holds ragini hand and takes her while sameer follows her..

All gets stunned by seeing her beauty while sanskar smiles seeing her sitting next to him.

Sanskar:- i must thank to your beautican who made you more beautifull by giving simple make up.

Ragini :- then say to bhai..he made me ready.

Sanskar:- what.i dont knew that he had this talent too.i must learn from him after marriage i am going to ready u..

Ragini blushes ..

Pandit makes them married…
They both gets emotional by remembering their past marriage..
and completes whole rituals….

Sanskar and ragini takes blessings from all and hugs sameer..