Part 9

Sameer ,dadajii and ragini bojjo reaches their mansion ..

Dadajii:- get ready sameer and rajini we will go to maheswari company..
Sameer and Ragini:- ok….
Dadajii leaves first to office..

In mm..
Dp:- sanskar this project is important to us and this project help alot of kids to get educated so i hope you will join this meeting.

Sanskar:- i have an imporyant operation badai papa after that i will join.

Dp blesses him and goes to office with rp and laksh…

Dadajii is welcomed by laksh and taken him to conference room.

Dp and rp takes blessing from him as he is their fathers age person..

Dadajii:- shall we wait untill my grand son and daughter arrival.

Dp:- sure and he is my son laksh..
And my brother ram prasad his son name is sanskar he will attend this meeting once he completes his operation.

Dadajii:- sanskar is a docter.

Rp:- haa he is cardiology specialist..

Dadajii:- good to knew that he is taking care of two professions by the way my grandson is fashion designer and my grand daughter is singer but not known to everyone she is rj…raj..

Laksh gets excited and allmost shouts ..

Laksh:- what rj raj is your grand daughter oh my god i am going to meet her in few minutes and looks at dadaji looking at him ..

Laksh bits his tongue and says sorry.

Dadajii:- no problem laksh my daughter will be glad by meeting a fan like you.

Rp:- in that case my whole family is fan of her..

Dp:- where were your son and daughter in law..

Dadaji get serious and says:- they died in their childhood only and gets teardy eye but soon composes and says .

By the way my grand son name is.

Voice:- sameer deshpande..

All looks at that direction and sameer comes inside smiling and takes blessing from elders and handshakes with laksh

Dadajii:- where is rajini sameer..