Part 29

Doctor:- i must say your sister has great sense of humor.
Ragini smiles ..

Doctor:- be ready i will take you for some tests ok.
Ragini nodes..

Swara:- you all go and get ready after that we will come..

Sujatha:- i will stay here you go.

Ragini:- maa i want to eat your handmade food please can you bring..

Sujatha:- sure i will ask doctor about your diet and i will bring ok.

Ragini smiles and nodes her head.
Ragini thinks about sumi words and lost in thoughts by thinking what ever happen with her and her marriage with sanskar..

Sameer keeps hand on her shoulder and says do you want to share anything.

Ragini:- why what happen.

Sameer:- you were lost in some thoughts may i knew about it

Ragini:- thinking about few hours back bhai. what ever happen i am just thinking about their words..
and trying to figure out my past.

Sameer:- right now take rest.

Ragini:- hmm you are right if i stress also i wont remember anything na bhai and you to dont knew as you were not grown up with me..

Sameer looks on.
Doctor comes and says shall we go to tests

Ragini:- ya i am ready..
After ragini leaving.

Sanskar:- did she remember everything .

Sameer:- i dont knew but she was talking weird..

Sanskar:- what if she remembers will she hate me.

Sameer:- your fault is not their sanskar we all trapped by those two.

Sanskar:- i want to knew whether she is ok or not..

Later ragini comes to room.

nurse:- by night reports will come then we will discuss about her health.
Sujatha feeds her food, while sameer freshen up and comes from wash room.

Sujatha:- why dont you go and take rest in home sameer , i will be their na.

Sameer:- i dont want to leave her maa.
Ragini smiles and rest her head on his chest while he starts caring her head..
After sujatha was driven back by sanskar..

Ragini:- bhai can i ask you one question ..

Sameer:- hmm.

Ragini:- if any one does mistake unwantedly or hurts someone with out knewing truth..what that particular hurted person should do.

Sameer:- you should give chance to sanskar ragini. He was not at fault and even if i am in his position or you were in his position we will first come in to their words easily and it will take time to understand eachother and to trust when marriages happens in that situation.

Ragini:- that means you knew about my past..

Sameer:- few hours before only i got to knew and trust me we are hurted badly because of that sumitra and shekar and tell me one thing when time keep on passing does sanskar started changing right that means he came to knew that you were not that type the way they narrated to you, before he could completely understand everything ruined and you tried to commit suicide but.