Sameer:- shut up just shut up where is ragini , if you tried to hurt i will clit your throat and whole body.

Sumi:- he went on his mother and that ragini on her father..two useless fellows.

Dadajii:- see what ever money you want we will give just give ragini to us..
A voice from back.

Money was not everything uncle..
All turns and see a man in middle age with goons..

Police about to react but goons captures them and says if any one from you try to do something their ragini will die.

They take all of them to a godown and makes them sit on ground.

Shekar and sumi standing infront of them . swara turns her face by feeling disgusting.
Sanskar is searching in all directions ..

Shekar:- arey son in law jii from when you started her loving haa.

Sanskar:- from then when u people shadow left us..

A man beats sanskar and his lips cornor started to bleed.

Sameer:- where is ragini..
Shekar acts like thinking..

She is alive but cant say untill when.we have to accept that she tried to protect from us alot but doesnt happened..
Srinivas bring her and gift to her brother..

Here police dials a number secretly.
All were tied up..

Sameer:- what are you doing ..

Shekar:- protection baba.

Srinivas brings ragini and threws her infront of sameer.
Sameer holds her and sees her injured state..

Ragini:- i tried my level best to escape bhai but i couldnt.

Sameer:- nothing will happen to you ragini. You will be fine ..

Ragini:- bhai he is saying that he hates our dad and mom and..

Shekar:- how much will you talk allow me to say something.
Actually your dadajii and family wants to knew why i did like that..
Why i said that you were dead although you were alive..

Hmm lets began from my childhood.
I used to hate your dad i.e, my big brother alot infact i jeousl of him. He used to be always best in everything studies ,sports what not and self respected man.

My parents used to say learn from my brother and i used to hate it.
Finally one day my brother bought your mother home and said that they both love each and wants to marry.
Your mother belongs to a richest family when i came to knew it i supported them and they married.

This shivnarayan and rajendra tried to give him some money as a gift but my brother stopped them i got angry and i insisted to take money he didnot took then i atleast asked him a highest position job in their company and my brother said that i was not fit for position thats it ..i got angry and i started hating him more.

Then you sameer came in the world and both families were not in this world ..me and sumi were trying for kids but it didnot clicked after few years i lended money many places for treatment you were born ragini after few months sumi was conceived with swara they started to say that ragini was lucky that by her birth she conceived you only how that possible when money and doctors
did ..
        untill now only my brother used to irritate me and you both too joined and that money loan came on my head that time too my brother didnot helped me because of his principals and that's it my patients ended and boom.