My Life!!

I am dedicating this chapter to @kalai_  RuhaRuha

"Bhabhi really you were fighting with that random guy when bhai saw you for the first time " Leena laughter filled the room.

Rinky arched her brow and looked at Karan, "Asked your brother, I don't know" She laughed too.

Kabir too laughed , "Love at first sight" he said and looked at his son, who was sweetly smiling at Rinky.

"Yes dad, you....I mean yes...I mean... I am feeling sleepy" Karan got up from the couch. How can he call him dad, he thought.

Kabir felt happy that his son called him dad. He hesitantly stood up, he doesn't want to ruin his son's happiness. He enjoyed dinner, a simple family dinner and shared lovely stories. "I am going to my suite" he looked at Leena, "I am coming dad" Leena who was sitting beside Rinky on the bed too got up.

"No stay, both of you..." Karan looked at Kabir and gestured him to sit. He was waiting for him to stop him. He wanted to know what Karan is planning.

"Leena we were thinking to invite Dev and family for lunch, tomorrow..." Karan said looking at Leena who was now lying on the bed, her head on Rinky's lap.

"We are going to India on Tuesday so before that we thought of meeting Dev and family" Rinky said.

"Great idea but bhai, bhabhi can stay in London, you go and finish your work and then come back, " Leena said.

" I won't leave Rinky here to get bored" Karan sarcastically said.

"Bhai" Leena looked towards her brother.

"You are going with Dev and Rinky will be left alone, its better she will come with me so that she can meet her family too" Karan said.

"He is right" Kabir agreed with his son.

Leena nodded sadly and looked up at Rinky. She has got friend, sister and mother figure in Rinky, "Stay naa" Leena said cuddling around Rinky. Rinky laughed "will see" she leaned in and whispered in Leena's ear. Let's see sweety who will stay and who is going back to India, Rinky though with smile playing on her face.

"Dad" Leena wrapped her hand on Kabir's neck. They came back to Kabir's suite after planning making plan for lunch. Leena was giving head massage to Kabir.

"Yes sweetheart" Kabir asked. He was feeling relaxed today, specially after having dinner with his real family. But he is tensed about Leela who is pawn in her mother's hand. He doesn't need to think much about Leena now, when her bhabhi is caring for her but Leela she is still unaware of her mother's plan.

"Dad... You know naa Dev is going to India, I was thinking that...." Kabir turned and looked at his daughter, "You said that he is taking you for trip"Kabir got up and smiled inwardly so his informer was right.

"Dev is going to India for a month after vocation , Kabir sir was right, his informer too wrote" Rinky looked at Karan they both were lying side by side on the bed.

"How do you know?" Karan asked.

Rinky pulled out the paper and showed it to Karan"I read it" she said.

"Poonam is regularly meeting with Dev in her brother's café. And you remember Leela left for London one day before Leena but truth is she checked out from our hotel and checked in to another one were Dev and Leela spent time together" Rinky said looking at the paper.

" That informer wrote all this, our guess was correct Dev is two timer " Karan said, Rinky nodded in response.

"I think both Leela and Poonam are behind my money which Leena will get after her wedding" Karan again spoke.

"What else he found out?" Karan asked.

"That Poonam is Dev's partner in some business. Informer don't know what business they have and they spend too much time alone, Karan I feel something more is going between Poonam and Dev" Rinky said.

"And what else he wrote"  Karan asked.

"This much only, he will soon update more to Kabir sir" Rinky said.

"I think you are right, now let's go to sleep we are starting for London early morning " Karan said.

Rinky smiled and kissed his cheek, "Say good night in London style darling" Karan pinned her on the bed," I spent whole day without your kiss" he placed his forehead on hers.

"We are in Paris, I promise will say good night in London style tomorrow" she teased.

Karan looked into her eyes, then slowly his eyes moved on her lips. Rinky licked her lips, "Kiss me" Rinky caressed his cheeks and demanded.

"Well I already took three promised kisses" he rubbed his cheeks against hers.

"It's already new day,"she pointed at the wall clock.

Karan laughed and then his hand slowly moved up and down her waist. He swiftly leaned over her and kissed her neck. Rinky sigh and tilted her head to give him access. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Karan traced his lips up her chin, leaving feather kisses on her face then he looked into her eyes," I love the taste of you" he mumbled against her lips and with smooth motion he captured her lips with his lips . His finger traced her soft skin under her top. Rinky moaned with pleasure. She curled her fingers in his hair pulling him more closer.

The kiss was soft and playful but then it grew more desperate, full of passion. Karan groaned, she felt so soft and sweet but after few minutes he backed up from her. He was aware if he continued then he won't be able to stop himself.

Rinky smiled at him, her lips were swollen with his kisses and her eyes heavy with sleep. He laid on his side of bed, wrapping his arm around Rinky.

"Inviting Dev and family for lunch is right decision" Rinky suddenly spoke.

"Hmmm" Karan nuzzled her neck and lightly kissed her, "Leena is going to be angry with me Leena,once I agree for wedding in India and celebrating Dev's birthday in our palace, its like ruining her romantic trip " Karan said.

Rinky rolled on her stomach and looked at Karan, " Why don't you arrange a nice vocation for them in India " Rinky suggested.

"I don't want that Dev and Leena going for vocation or trip and here you are suggesting me to arrange for them" he frowned.

"It's just a plan but I asure you we will do something about Dev before this fake vocation" she winked.

Karan laughed and pulled her up on him and kissed her lips softly "You are my angel" he happily said.

"But till today I was your tigress" she pouted.

"You are my life,love" he flipped her over and pressed her between bed and him, "I want to kiss you again" he mumbled against her lips and without waiting for response he captured her lips with his lips.

Their sweer moment come to end with ring of his mobile. Karan turned and picked his mobile,
"Abhay" Karan said looking at the wall clock.
"Hi" he took the call.
"What? "
Oh!!
"Okay "
"Day after tomorrow "
"Sure"
"Yes"
He kept his mobile and looked at Rinky, "That news is correct some illegal deal is going to take place in one of our hotel and Abhay gave one more news," he paused and seriously looked at Rinky "Ridhima is in danger. Lal's family is again planning something" Karan looked at Rinky who has tears in her eyes, "I told di not to trust that Sanjana bit*h but..."  Karan hugs her tightly, "Ronit is with her so don't worry " Karan pulled her against him.

"hmmm" she said closing her eyes.
Good night, love" he kissed her hair and switched off the light. He doesn't want to tell her about this news but he promised to share everything with her and he knows thar his love is strong woman.

Ridhima kidnapping track will be in this book but not totally on Ridhima.
Thanks for the votes and comments on last chapter. I love all my readers.
By Sunday I'll update one more chapter and my lovelies follow me for informations regarding updates and check my post on Monday evening on conversation window.

Thanks
Veenu 💕