Eavesdropping!!

I am dedicating this chapter to IshaniDurbaPurkayast
Thanks my lovelies, for reading and your feedbacks, I would like to request all the readers to atleast vote the chapter, which you are reading. Please this is only way to appreciate and help writer to bring new chapters and new books.

Rinky woke up, feeling thirsty, but there was no bottle or jug on side table. She checked the time and it was five in the morning, she got up and slowly walked out of her room.
It was chilling outside, Karan's room was warm and cozy, she thought walking down the stairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filled it with water and drank. She kept the glass in the sink and went upstairs. The house use was silent and dark. Suddenly she heard someone calling her name, she turned and looked around but nobody was there, then she heard a voice coming from behind the door, she placed her ear against the door to listen the voice coming from Leela's bed room.
"Karan is really in love mom " Leela spoke.
Poonam laughed aloud but Leela again spoke,
"Our plan failed and you are laughing."
"I told you Rinky is uncomfortable around Karan" Poonam said.
"What? Mom they kissed and I saw them together in their bedroom " Leela argued, she was sure that Rinky and Karan are in love.
"It just a game darling" Poonam laughed and continued, "why don't you go and check them in their bedroom."
Suddenly a hand came over Rinky's shoulder "what are you doing here?" he whispered in her ear Rinky turned huffing, "shhh" she shushed
and pointed towards the door and now both of them placed their ear to listen.
"Mom" Leela laughed.
" My eyes can read and see which you won't, Rinky always shivers under his touch" she said.
"Mom I'm sure they really love each other" Leena argued.
"She is paid fiancée , Karan can never fall for that plain girl" Poonam clearly spoke.
Her words cause Karan and Rinky to look at each other. Rinky had pain in her beautiful eyes.
she's right Karan will never fall for girl like me she thought.
"I called Anjana and told her about my plans, she will be there for breakfast" Poonam informed Leela, "now get up and do some workout and then your stylist will come, I don't want Dev to really fall for that Leena, after six month you'll be his wife" Poonam laughed.
Karan walked away, Rinky too walk back to their room.
"We need a plan, a full proof plan" Rinky said, looking at Karan who was sitting, holding his head. He doesn't spoke a word, Rinky pulled his hand away and made him look at her.
"You should have choosen a sexy babe or model for this fake engagement thingy" she spoke, her eyes shows hurt and pain.
"Someone is hurt " he lightly smiled at her, "sit" he patted the space beside him, but Rinky went back to her side of bed.
"No!! not hurt, They are right, you can never fall for girl like me" she said avoiding his eyes.
Karan turned and kneeled towards her "May be I am already in love with you" he said looking into her eyes.
Rinky threw the cushion on him, "Shut up Karan" she laughed but from inside she really want Karan to fall for her.
"Now we have nine cushions left as barrier" he laughed, "Sleep for an hour, then we have to get ready for breakfast." he said.
"What about Poonam and Leela, they think you paid me, they are sure that we are not real couple" she said.
"Then let's show them we are real couple," he smirked.
"Hun"
Karan hovered over her pinning her, on the bed "Let's practice to be a real couple" his voice low and intimate , his eyes twinkled and his lips curled up into smile. His nearness made her heart beat like crazy, she pushed him away and yawned and switched off the lights, "Karan at what time we are leaving for Dev's house" she asked.
"At 8:30" was the only reply came out of Karan's mouth, he was about to kiss Rinky, I would have scared her, he thought and looked at Rinky, her back was facing him.
He streched his hand to shook her but then he stopped and turned away closing his eyes.

Gray clouds were quickly moving across the sky as Rinky walk out of the villa. She shivered, her woolens and long fur coat was not not able to cut the bitterly cold breeze. Karan smiled and wrapped his arms around her, his face so close to her "my tigress is feeling cold" he leaned in and kissed her cheeks.
Poonam coughed behind them "hop inside the car we don't want them to wait on us" she said, smirk playing on her wicked face, "come on Rinky get in" she again spoke and walk towards the waiting car.
Rinky walk towards the car but Karan grabbed her wrist "we are going in my car" he looked at Poonam and walk to the his jet black car.
Approximately after 20 minutes they reached Dev's villa. "Dev is into family business, they have export - import company" Karan said once they entered the big iron gate.
"Ok" Rinky replied.
"He is only son of Daman and Rita, Daman has one brother Maan. Anjana is his daughter." he said.
"And what about Anjana mother" she looked at Karan and asked.
Karan stopped the vehicle at the doorway, valet came forward and opened the door for them, "her parents are separated" he said.
They all entered the big hall, which was flashing like a gold.
"Hi!! Handsome" Anjana seductively walk towards Karan and kissed his cheeks.
"Excuse me" Karan stepped back, with frown he looked at Anjana.
"Ohh!! Karan I was waiting for you," she said, slow and sexy smile was playing on her face.
"Well madam, sorry but I didn't recognize you" Karan crossed his arms over his chest, so Poonam is all set with this seductress, he smirked and inspected the girl standing opposite to him in wine color deep neck long dress, her lips were painted wine.
"Ohh, darling I'm Anjana, Leena must have told about me and our...." she lightly pushed Rinky who was standing beside Karan and took her place. Then she turned and looked back at Rinky, "You brought your PA with you, ahh you are busy hotelier, I understand" she smirked at Rinky.
Rinky smirked back, "Excuse me Anjana.." Rinky grabbed Karan hand "For your kind information I am his fiancée," she smiled wrapping her arm around Karan.
I know baby you are his fiancée but mark my words, not for long Anjana thought.
"You, I mean..." Anjana try to speak but Daman walk towards them "Welcome" he shook hands with Karan and Kabir and then he hugs Leena "Finally, you are going to be our daughter soon" he kissed her cheeks.
All walk inside the dining hall where breakfast was served. Daman sat on the head chair, while his wife Rita sat just opposite to him, on the other end of the table. Dev sat left to his father while Maan sat right to Daman, Anjana took seat next to her father while Leena sat beside Dev. Leena patted seat next to her and gestured Rinky to sit causing Karan to sit just next to Rinky while Kabir sat next to his son. Poonam happily sat next to Anjana and then Leela sat next to her mother, "look at them sitting together for planning to seduce you, I will kill that Anjana she is smiling at you" Rinky whispered angrily to Karan.
"Someone is jealous" he winked at Rinky.
"Huh in your dreams" she replied but then she moved aside as butler came and poured orange juice in her crystal glass.
"You know you are a good actress" Leena pulled her by her sleeve and whispered in her ear.
Rinky looked at her in shock, "Don't look at me, just enjoy you breakfast and act like a good sis-in-law" Leena angrily whispered in Rinky's ear.
Karan eyes were constantly on her, Rinky could not read their expression.
"So Karan as you fulfilled our demand of getting engaged, we think now we should talk about your sister and Dev marriage" Daman spoke.
"Well I don't mind, as I know everything is already set and Leena told me that you want simple wedding here in your villa but as she is my sister and according to rituals Leena will get married in her own house and we will give bidai." Karan said.
"Cards are ready and decorators are finalised, wedding plan is going on, and now you're suggesting change in venue" Maan said in irritated voice.
"I am suggesting change in venue and change in date" Karan looked at his father who nodded at him.
"We planned for 10 Jan but as Karan suggested we can extend it to 20th Jan, we get some time" Kabir said.
"Your villa is small as compared to ours" Daman smirked.
"My country house is 10times biggest than your villa" Karan smiled.
"Wow!!" Leela clapped her hand "I agree Leena should get married in bhai's country house" she saud dreamily.
After they all had finished breakfast and finalized the venue and date, Dev took Leena inside to discuss about their new room interior while Leela sat there chatting with her mother and Dev mother.
Rinky got up and excused herself and walk towards the garden and sat on the wodden bench, sun was now shining bright, not like morning , but her mood was gloomy, what does she mean by saying that I'm a good actress she thought. Karan came up with two cup of coffee. He passed her cup and sat beside her.
"Leena called me actress, I thinks, they had told her that we are faking our engagement"
"Are we faking darling" Karan kept his cup on the table.
Rinky turned and faced him, and slowly her hand travelled on his jaw "I told you in the morning that you choose the wrong girl for this fake engagement thing" she said unaware of her own action. Karan smiled inwardly, her hand were warm and soothing. He felt loved and happy just by mere touch.
"What we should do now when in truth I am your plain fiancée ?" Rinky looked into his eyes since the day he told her that, he was faking casanova status, her feeling for him had changed, and last few weeks when he was in Jaipur she missed him, and now she started liking him, ready to stay here with him, playing fake fiancée or real doesn't matter to her until she is with him.
"You don't have bf Rinky, do you have feeling for someone" he strokes her cheeks and asked.
She looked away not meeting his eyes and then she shook her head.
"Even I am single, let's make a deal" he pulled her closer and took her chin between his thumb and finger "Let's make this engagement real with a deal" he suggested and then he captured her mouth with his, in sweet kiss.
Leena looked away, her eyes filled with tears, Leela lied to her that Karan bhai is faking his engagement, the way he kissed Rinky shows he really love her, Leena closed the window and smiled.

Please vote/comment and follow for informations related to updates.
I always post the update information.  And for upcoming chapter and teasers you have to check my conversation post. So do follow ☺
Veenu 💕