Family time in Paris.

I am dedicating this chapter to kritid418
and akaduaparna

"We need to go back to India" he said.

Rinky looked at him in shock, "Leaving your sister with these people" she asked in serious tone.

"Rinky that deal is going to ruin our hotel reputation" he sat straight on the bed.

"And these three vultures will ruins your sister's life, Dev called Leena, he is planning to cancel his birthday party and taking Leena to some romantic trip." Rinky informed.

"I am not leaving her here with them we three will go back" Karan said.

" As if she will happily come with us leaving Dev and his romantic trip. " Rinky argued .

"I will think something may be I will go back alone and then next day you will tell everyone that I have met with an accident..."Rinky kept her finger on his lips" No I don't like this plan" she leaned over him and kept her head on his chest.

He laughed and pulled her closer, "love its just an excuse to bring Leena to India" he said.

"I don't like this excuse" she said closing her eyes. In few moment she was in deep sleep. Karan slowly laid her back on the bed." Don't worry love I will not do anything which will give you pain, and thanks for caring for my sister " he hugs her from behind and closed his eyes.

"Leena" Karan slapped hard on her face, "Bhai it's true I am pregnant with Dev's baby" she cried.

"Ohh, Leena he is playing with you, he is not in love with you.Why don't you understand, I saw him with Leela" Karan reached for Leena but she stepped back and took the knife from the fruit basket, "Leena... Leenaaaa" Karan screamed.

"Shh.. Shh, Karan" Rinky caressed his cheek and try to wake him up. Karan opened his eyes and pulled Rinky up on him, "We can't let Leena go with him for that fuc*ing romantic trip" Karan said.

"Yes, ok" she smiled and kissed his nose.

"Bad dream?" She asked.

"Leena pregnant with Dev's baby and then she picked the knife and she placed knife on Leela's throat " Karan looked at Rinky.

"I think your dream has some meaning, Dev is planning something so he is taking Leena away. He is aware that we are here with plan to stop this marriage so he may..." she paused "Do you think he is playing game with both of your sister" Rinky asked.

"Yes both girls are being played and Poonam is letting this happen, that bit*h is doing all this" he wrapped his arms around Rinky and sigh deeply.

Suddenly Karan phone rings, he looked at Rinky who slightly moved and picked his mobile from side table.

"Jeju" she said picking up the call.

""Hey jeju!!" She happily said.

"Didi not Jeju" Ridhima said from the other side.

"Your jeju got the message that you both are really engaged" Ridhima asked.

Rinky turned on the speaker and looked at Karan.

"Ohh" Rinky said.

"Turn on your speaker I want to speak to Karan" Ridhima said.

"I can hear you My Lady" Karan flirted.

"Ohh Karan , finally you told her about your feeling and finally my stubborn sister accepted her feelings for you, I just love you" Ridhima laughed