Her sister

I am dedicating this chapter to all my readers who have supported my first story, "Hate or love but you are mine" Ridhima and Ronit. Due to them I am able to write HOL series and sharing it here.

Rinky and her family reached home. They were worried about Ridhima who was not at her apartment and was not picking up her phone. They tried calling Ronit but in vain.

"I don't know why di is not picking up the phone" Rinky angrily sat on her bed. After having lunch with her family she came to her room. She is worried about her sister. Ridhima is not keeping well and that Karishma and Sanjana are still planning something. Due to all this Ronit had increased the security.

Rinky dailed Ronit but his phone was switched off. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the pillow, "What's happening in our family?" she mumbled.

Suddenly her phone rung, she smiled and took the call, "Karan" she said, "Rinky ummm...I reached Mumbai and I mean ..Rinky have you called Ridhi" he asked.

"Yes but she is not picking. We visited her home, guard said that she went to see doctor" Rinky informed.

"Rinky, I am with Ganesh and Ridhima is not in her apartment we called Prakash but he is out of the reach" Karan hesitantly said,then paused for few minutes, "I am still in airport. Ronit went to some meeting his plane had landed and we are waiting for him" Karan said looking towards the exit door, "He is here, I will talk to you later."

"Keep me informed" Rinky said looking at her mother who came to her room.

"Yes but don't tell anyone about this till we find out that what we are thinking is sadly true" he gulped hard.

"What do you mean Karan?"

"Ummm...Rinky sorry but I think Ridhima is kidnapped"

"No"

"Shhh...don't please" he said and hung up the phone.

Ronit reached Mumbai but still he was restless. Karan and Ganesh both hugs him, "She is not at home and your guard informed that she left with Prakash." Ganesh said in serious tone.

Ronit sat in back seat while Ganesh sat next to Karan in front. Karan looked back at Ronit who was fuming with anger, his eyes were red he must have cried Karan was sure. His eyes filled with tears thinking about his Rinky. Love has changed them, they never had cared for anyone but these girls have touched them so deeply and taught them meaning of love and family so beautifully.

They reached Ronit's apartment and Ronit directly went to his room.

Ganesh and Karan nodded at each other and left Ronit alone for sometime.

After few hours Abhay informed that Ridhima is kidnapped from the clinic where she went for check up. When Karan looked at Ronit, he mouthed "she is pregnant"  Ganesh and Karan blinked back their tears. They can't let anything happen to Ridhima and baby. And they will make sure Karishma will be given death sentence.

Karan took out his phone and dialed Rinky, "Karan where is di, she is back, she is not kidnapped naa" Rinky asked.

"Rinky....I... RinkyRidhimaiskidnapped" Karan said in one breath.

"Karan, I didn't get you" Rinky asked, she heard him, heard the last word kidnapped. Her mother looked at her, Rinky tried to blink back her tears but they started coming out once Karan clearly told her that her sister is kidnapped.

"No.....no" Rinky said throwing her mobile on her bed, "No mom... It can't be possible" Rinky cried.

No, it can't be possible" Rinky's mom shook her, "Say it Rinky, say that you are joking or something, my daughter is fine and with Ronit" she spoke again.