Date in Paris

I'm dedicating this chapter to Nandinisai
NehanaazShaikh
🗼
"Now if you don't hate me than do you love me" he asked.

Rinky gulped hard, " I like you " she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his both cheeks.
"You already took one promised kiss in morning so I thought of giving you one as a prize for this beautiful trip.

Karan pulled her up on his lap," kids kiss  on the cheeks baby, if you wanna give me prize then kiss me on my lips" he smirked.

Rinky cupped his cheeks, her thumb traced his lips, she looked up meeting his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes, midnight blue eyes staring back at her.

"I'm waiting for my prize little tigress" he mumbled. Every word came out, slowly from his beautifully carved lips. Rinky leaned over his face and then captured his lips with her own in sweet kiss, his prize.

Karan stared at his little tigress who boldly kissed him. Warm smile was playing on Rinky's beautifully swollen lips. She giggled, placing her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for few moment, feeling each other closeness, hearing each other heartbeat.

Suddenly their car stopped . Karan smiled and gestured Rinky to sit down on the seat. Rinky nodded and sat back adjusting her jacket. Karan slide down the privacy glass.

"Sir we are here," driver smiled and walked out and then he opened the door for Rinky.

"Thank you!!" Rinky smiled and then her smile transformed into shocking expression. They were standing outside a tall grey building which read "Indie hotel" Rinky turned around and angrily looked inside the car where Karan was sitting and smiling at her.

He nodded to himself and came out and whispered something to driver, then he smiled and walk towards Rinky.

"Let's go" he try to walk but Rinky held him by his elbow.

"George, he asked you to take us to Eiffel tower" she looked at Karan who winked at George and then he looked at Rinky , wicked smile was playing on his lips.

"Yes mam" George replied in serious tone.

"Then why did you stopped here, outside this hotel." She asked, she was angry. Karan was taking her to Eiffel tower but here they were standing outside this hotel.

"Karan sir asked me to drive to Eiffel tower but he winked," George smile and spoke again "sir already had planned everything, a surprise plan and I have a chart which I have to follow on this trip from London to Paris then back to London. I have the time table at what time sir need me with car, at what time I have to drop you to certain place." George explained.

"Can I see your chart?" Rinky asked.

"Its surprise for you ma'am, so I am sorry" George looked towards Karan, who shook his head with smile.

"Aaah" she threw up her and and looked at Karan and walk inside the hotel "I hate you Karan" She mumbled.

Karan took the duffle back from George and ran inside the hotel.

"Good evening sir" Receptionist smiled at Karan and then she looked at Rinky "Good evening mam" She wished her with smile.

"We have booking, a suite" he pulled Rinky against his chest who angrily walked away causing Receptionist to smile at them"Mr. Karan Oberoi" he said.

"Booked on 20th of last month" Reception asked.

Karan nodded and then receptionist passed him key which he took with smile "Are you new" he asked the receptionist.