Meeting again & again

Karan saw Rinky entered from the main door of Ronit's old bungalow, he was unable to peel his eyes away from her, , she was looking beautiful in her pink and white anarkali suit.

Rinky smiled at her sister who was busy attending guest. Today is Ronit's parents' birthday, his parents died in car accident but every year Ronit celebrate this day, it was his parents wish.
"Rinky" Ganesh came and stood beside her.

"Hey Ganu bhai" Rinky smiled at him.

"Where is your dinner plate" he asked.

"I..I'll have later" Rinky replied, her eyes was on Karan who was looking at her.

"No... lets go we both will have dinner together" Ganesh took her hand and walk towards the buffet table they fixed themselves a plate filled with different food items.
"I know, you are angry with Karan due to his misbehavior but it's his style, whenever he takes interview he do same thing with girls, he don't want sluts, his hotel has clean reputation, his dating thing never hampered his hotel growth but one wrong employee can ruin everything which he had maintained since he was just 18 year old," he paused and looked at Karan who was standing far away from them but his eyes were glued on Rinky, Ganesh inwardly smiled, he continued again "his grandfather started this hotel business, he was king of princely state later he converted all his palace into hotels, his main palace is still same though. Karan father ruined the business badly but Karan again brought back the lost identity of Royale Diwan" Ganesh said.

"I know about Karan background but I never read about his father."
"Yes, because his father was sent to London and media was paid to not print about his father and his relationships with his female employees." Ganesh said.
"But why this interview style" she asked.

"Ask him, he will surely answer you but for now I will suggest you to join his hotel. We all know your interviews have been cancelled." Ganesh said.
Rinky looked down and nodded.

"It's not your fault so don't think much sisy" Ganesh smiled.

"Here you are? I was searching you for so long" Naina, Ganesh fiancée walk to them and said.

"Ronit bhai is searching you" she said to Ganesh and smiled at Rinky. They both excused themself and walk to Ronit.
Rinky after having her dinner went Kajal and sat beside her, same time Ronit came to her "I need to talk to you" he whispered in her ear. She looked at him angrily. "Please Rinky" he gently took her hand and walk towards Ganesh and Karan.

Karan eyes met with Rinky, she was walking towards them with Ronit, "what's going on?" he asked Ganesh who just shrugged. "What Ronit? I was enjoying my food when your idiot friend pulled me and said you needs to talk" Karan said looking at Rinky, he doesn't like Ronit holding his little tigress hand.

"Ummm...well...I need to tell you all something but...." Ronit paused "tomorrow at my place for lunch" Ronit completed his sentence, his voice was cracking.

"Why not today, tell us now?" Rinky questioned.

"I need to speak to Ridhima before telling you guys so please understand" he said. They all nodded and planned to meet tomorrow for lunch at Ronit's apartment.

Next day they met as decided on lunch at Ronit's place. Finally Ronit cleared that his haste marriage to Ridhima was in anger. He showed them all the pictures which Lal's had sent him.

Rinky and Ridhima told how they got trapped by Sanjana and went to Yogi's house.

Things got cleared and the anger which was burning inside Rinky due to pain which Ronit had given to Ridhima cooled. She accepted Ronit as her dear bro-in-law.

They all were still sitting in Ronit's living room and enjoying their coffee and tea when "Ok guys I have meeting, I need to go" Karan stood up and said "I am coming with you" Ganesh said.

"Rinky we will drop you home" Ganesh said and smile inwardly he know his friend Karan want this.

"I... uhh..." Rinky looked at her sister who smiled and nodded.

"Don't think much" Karan took Rinky hand and walk out of the apartment. Ronit smiled at his best friend while Ridhima looked at Karan in shock.

They all walk to the parking Ganesh winked at Karan "wellll.... I am going guys and you'll drop Rinky to her home right" Ganesh asked Karan but he didn't waited for reply he walk towards his car leaving shocked Rinky with Karan.

"No...I will not come with you" she paused and looked at Karan "I mean... I will take a..ca...cab" she stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering little tigress" Karan laughed directly looking into her eyes.

"Fo...for your kind information I am not little tigress and my name is Rinky Khanna, sir" she said angrily and walk towards the main gate of Ronit society.

Karan grabbed her elbow and stopped her "come for interview tomorrow" Karan said.
"I don't know" she shrugged.
"Are you planning to work in B grade hotel when you can work in top hotel, you have merit Rinky don't spoil your own career" Karan said.
Rinky close her eyes and took a deep breath "ok" she paused and looked at him he smiled at her "good, tomorrow at 10:30 in the morning" Karan said.

"Sure, thank you" she replied.

"Come I will drop you home" he said gesturing towards his car.

"No sir I will take a cab" she smiled lightly.

Warmth enveloped his heart, for the first time Rinky smiled at him and he can do anything for this smile.

"Ok then, bye" he said and walks away.

Rinky stood their looking at his retrieving back; she laughed at herself "you were my idol, I use to have crush on you during my early years of Hotel Management but you lost all my respect because you don't respect women" she thought and took her mobile and called for the cab.
Karan doesn't want Rinky to hate him more so he didn't pressurized her to come along with him. He wanted to spend some time with her. And that's what he had planned  with Ganesh.
Karan ran his fingers through his hair due to his father things has changed in his life,  he lost his mother his real family but now he don't want to lose his lady love his little tigress.

Hello my lovelies, how are you all??
I want to share Ganesh and Niana love story, it will be short story, and it will have 10-15 chapters only "One night in plane."  how they met and how Ganesh proposed Naina to be his girlfriend. If you all are interested then I will post the Introduction next week.

Vote/comment/share/follow and keep smiling☺

To dear silent reader please vote and share your views, it's amazing to read comments and suggestions.

Veenu💕