SMALL LIFE UPDATE +STORY NEWS AND LAST CHAPTER TEASER!

Sorry if you thought this was an update. I'd kick my ass too, but I just wanna share a few things with you guys, if you're interested. I know some people are in it only for the story, but I just wanna tell you guys why I haven't written anything in forever.

In June, I got a boyfriend and I job in the same two weeks. I didn't realize how much time either one would take up, but I believe the job is what takes up everything, including every ounce of energy I have. I lost motivation and inspiration to write. I haven't even read a book since May last year either. It's honestly depressing. I went from reading and writing every day to not even writing at all. And I think I really need writing back in my life because it's the one thing I love to do more than anything. My relationship is healthy, if anything, I've found my Tyler. Our relationship isn't so new anymore, but I still feel like I'm in that honeymoon phase. BUT I'm about to start working two jobs, which is probably gonna be the absolute fucking worst. If I can do it to actually live by myself, it'll be worth it.

NOW, on to more important things my loves. The last chapter of BKL should be posted soon, considering it is halfway finished to begin with. PLUS the epilogue. But I think I'm actually more excited for the epilogue than anything. Jasper and Ella still make my heart feel funny and I just love them to pieces. It could be possible that there COULD be a Joey spinoff, buuuut I don't wanna make that official, because it could be too late since this story should've ended a year ago. We'll just see where the road takes it! I'll try to focus on finishing up Summer Agreement as well, since I really did love writing it.

ANYWAY!!!!! Here is a very small teaser for the last chapter of Best Kept Lies.

-----

Bea and Lucy emerge into the room, closing the door behind them. "Your dad is downstairs," Bea says. "As soon as you get your dress and shoes on, we're ready."

Maggie's eyes widen. "This is actually happening. Like I'm getting married. In less than an hour, I'll be married. To a boy with blue hair. I'm actually marrying Tyler."

Bea nods slowly. "Yes, you're marrying Tyler, Mags. Did you forget your own soon-to-be husband already?"

Maggie blinks and shakes her head before pressing her palms to her cheeks. "I'm just, uh, processing. I've dreamed about this...about marrying Tyler and it's happening. Holy fucking shit it's happening."

I bite down on my lips to keep from laughing. "We need to get you into your dress."

"Right," she says. "Dress. Need the dress."

While Victoria and I help her intothe dress, Lucy gets her shoes. Once she's all buttoned up in the back, sheslips her shoes on her feet and smooths her palms down the front of her dress."I'm ready."

-----

It's not exciting, but OF COURSE, I don't wanna spoil the expression on Tyler's face when he sees Maggie walking down the aisle ;)

Do you guys think Tyler's gonna cry or possibly faint? In my opinion, Tyler strikes me as a crier...not a spoiler, I promise. :)

Hopefully you guys still remember the story lol. It's been way too long my friends. Way toooooo long and now hopefully I can fix that. I hope you guys enjoyed the teaser and I'm hoping you'll like the ending even better!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT STILL AND I LOVE YOU ALL HONESTLY!!!!! :)))))