Prologue

~Disclaimer~

Story Contains:

-Mature Language

-Alcohol Use

-Depression

-LGBTQA+

-BoyxBoy

-Lams (Laurens x Hamilton)

-Mentions of Philipdosia, Pheacker, Hamliza, & Marliza

"Welcome home, kids."

"Since when did you have a baby?!"

"Times have been tough for me since the divorce. It's been hard on the kids, too. Even though they won't come out and say it, I can see it in their faces."

"The name is Alexander Hamilton. Handsome, single, hardworking, loyal, dedicated, father of five."

"At least your kids still have their mother... My little girl has never met hers."

"Sorry. I don't drink, anymore. Like I said, I've been sober for three years, now. Don't plan on breaking that any time soon."

"Stay away from my father. He isn't gay, and you're not gonna be turning him anytime soon, because of you."

"Oh, shit. We...I...we just did that..."

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm your flipping daughter for crying out loud, Dad! What am I gonna do? Disown you? Kick you out of the house?"

"What did I tell you about getting close to my dad?! Look at what you've started."

"Here we are...two fucked up, homosexual fathers...trying to get our shit together, while also raising little demons. We're such a perfect pair..."

"My dad doesn't love you. He's just going to use and abuse your heart. Just like he did to Mom."

"It just hurts...knowing that you don't really care."

"You can't be fucking serious! You can't be pregnant!"

"Get out of my face."

"I hate you... I'll always hate you."

"You're my son... You changed my entire life. I love you. I'll always be here for my little boy..."

"I'm sorry for being such a huge piece of shit. I was just selfish... Like always."

"The summer's almost over, Kiddo. Then you can go back home to your mom... You won't have to deal with my crap anymore. Or me being such a disgrace for a father..."

"This is what I've been missing all along. It's about time I've found you."

"I love you...I really do... I'll do anything to be with you..."

"...Always..."

~~~

Release Date: May 29, 2018