habit x reader (pt1)

'HELLO MY RABBIT'S, YOU NEW TEST IS IN I NEED YOU TO KILL SOMTHING THAT YOU LOVE YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMARROW TO FINISH THE JOB. SEND A PICTURE FOR EVIDENCE. DON'T DISAPOINT ME'

You looked at the message once again, you felt your heart break. You turned stood up and headed to the living room and saw you husband holding you child, you let a small smile crawl on your face. You got on your phone again and took a pitcher, so you could remember their last day.

" Hun could you put (him/her) to bed, I have a surprise for you " you said in your sexy voice.

He looked up at you and smiled, nodding quick, he got up and walked to the baby's room. You sighed and walked out side and grabbed an ax, you wanted to end this fast. You ran inside and hid, you waited for him to come inside the kitchen,

" Dear where are you, I don't want to play theses games" he yelled angrily which scared you.

" I'm in the kitchen, don't worry I don't want to play games " you said trying to hold back tears.

He walked in and you swung, he jumped back in surprise. He hissed and got up, he ran back in the kitchen but grabbed your arm. He raised his hand up and smacked you.

" How dare you, you whore. I did everything for you and this is the thanks I get, I'm so glade I slept with your sister since she wouldn't try to kill me " he hissed kicking you.

You let out a scream, but your husband only laughed licking you harder.

" Go and scream, no on will hear you or miss you. Your child won't remember you, and you only got a sister " he hissed.

You panicked but kept strong, you had one move that would save you. He went to kick you again but you grabbed his leg, you pulled which made him fall back. You stood up and ran to your child's room, you locked it and pulled out your phone.

' Habit please help me'

'SORRY IT'S AGENST THE RULES'

' Not with that, my husband caught me trying to kill him and he tried to kill me. can you take my child to safety please'

'FINE WHATEVER YOU'LL REGRET IT THOUGH, JUST LEAVE THE ROOM AND I'LL GRAB THEM'

You did as you were told, and left the room and into another room. you slammed the bathroom door closed, and went threw the drowse and found a nail filer. you smiled and waited for you husband to open the door, and with luck you didn't have to wait long. He slammed the door open, you charged at him stabbing him in the neck. He dropped to the ground, gagging on his blood. You pulled out your phone and took a picture, you sent it.

' WELL DONE, THOUGH YOU STILL ARE GOING TO REGREAT ASKING FOR MY HELP. SHE'S IN YOUR ROOM'

you sighed picking up the body and left, you came back in and mopped up the pole of blood. You grabbed bleach and dumped it on the floor where the blood was, and mopped it up. you dumped the bloody water in the woods next to you, than you burnt the pail and mop and went to your room. You sighed and tucked your child in your bed where your husband was so post to sleep, than you climbed in and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

minutes before

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Habit held the bag of cat food ready to poor the food in the bowl, but his phone went off.

" WOW SOMEONE'S DONE AREADY, WONDER WHO IT IS"

 ' Habit please help me'

he sighed since someone asked him for his help, this slightly pissed him off as well since it was someone who was having married problems.

'SORRY IT'S AGENST THE RULES' he texted really wanting to tell her to fuck off, though he felt in a good mood since his pizza was free for once.

' Not with that, my husband caught me trying to kill him and he tried to kill me. can you take my child to safety please'

He sighed realizing she had a kid, he really didn't want to get involved. Though he could use this as blackmail, or have her work for him, to protect her child. Than an idea popped in his head, he smiled.

'FINE WHATEVER YOU'LL REGRET IT THOUGH, JUST LEAVE THE ROOM AND I'LL GRAB THEM'

He went threw the bathroom door and into the child's room, he picked up the sleeping child. He went back into his house, he placed the child on the couch and went back to feeding his cats. He got another text after he put the cat food bag away, he sighed and grabbed the phone.

" I SWEAR IF IT'S ANOTHER, I NEED HELP. THEY ARE GOING TO DIE, DIE A LONG AND PAINFUL DEATH" he hissed looking at the message.

He smiled seeing that (Y/n) had done her job, and before the others like the other times. He saw that he was still alive, with panic in his eyes. He looked at his neck and wonder what weapon did that, he looked at the man's eyes to see any reflection. Which it did, he saw that the female had a nail filer in her hand.

"HUH THAT'S KNEW AND A PAINFUL WAY TO DIE, AND MESSY"

 He turned around and picked up the child and went threw his bathroom door again, he walked into the (Y/n)'s bedroom and placed the child on the bed. He walked out and closed his bathroom door, he walked to the couch and pulled out his phone.

' WELL DONE, THOUGH YOU STILL ARE GOING TO REGREAT ASKING FOR MY HELP. SHE'S IN YOUR ROOM'

He lied back and closed his eyes, he was going to wait on tomorrow so she doesn't die of an heart attack. plus he didn't want to do anything, since he had pizza on the way.