T

"W-why are w-we here, sir?"

"Am I not allowed to see my beautiful employee when I wish? Perhaps I'll get sick without your generative presence."

"I-if th-that is the case, sir: I w-wish you every i-illness in th-the world. G-goodnight." The small man got up to leave but was stopped by hands grabbing at his waist, being pulled into a soft lap.

"Now, now pet why don't you be good and help me out with something?" Hot breath against his ear and neck sent waves of shivers down Jimin's spine. His breath hitched when a lonesome finger found its way under the back of his leather choker, slightly tugging backwards. "My brother owns this club and I heard from my resources that he would be here tonight. That's where you come in, baby. You don't want poor Mr. Min to get killed do you?" Hypnotized by the sensation of his words, the euphoric man in his lap shook his head 'no'. "I need you to distract him for a minute so I can put this in his drink." Jimin looked down to the hand which had loosened its hold on his waist to see a small pill resting in the palm. "Don't let him get handsy; I don't want him touching what's mine."

Snapping out of his daze, the secretary smirked at the last statement. Grabbing both of his boss' rough, veiny hands he flipped himself on his seat so he was facing the other man. Placing himself close enough that their torsos were pressed together, he leaned in to whisper breathily. "I-it's my d-day off, sir. I-I do w-what I want." Before the other could realize it, he slipped off the comfy perch and was halfway towards the wealthy man on the other side of the club.

Yoongi couldn't help but notice the sleek sway of his hips as he walked away, or the exposed piece of collarbone begging to be marked as he turned to wink back at him. He was confused by his younger's behavior, but he was also equally as intrigued.  He was utterly confounded when he saw the appetizing boy pop a small white pill in his mouth. At least he was until he realized a large part of his scheme was missing from his palm.

The young CEO watched as his tantalizing secretary finished his journey to his brother's table and immediately sat upon his lap. He somehow was not angry when he saw the boy get tongue-raped by his identical twin, but aggressively turned on. All parts clicked in his mind as he watched the sultry siren slip from the other's grasp and saunter back over to himself. That kid is amazing.

"A-all taken c-care of, so why d-don't you buy m-me a drink?" The tiny assassin laughed lightly at the situation, moving to sit right next to the smug Min Yoongi. 

As the hefty clunk of a body hitting the floor sounded out somewhere in the background, Yoongi could not help getting lost in the gorgeous masterpiece before him. Too tantalizing not to touch, so he did. A firm hand snaked up his knee to squeeze the inside of a thick juicy thigh.

"Mr. Min, I h-hardly consider t-that workplace a-appropriate"

"How often are you going to tease me like this?"

"E-every day, sir"