E

"Thank you Secretary Park. Can you get me a coffee? Would you like something Ajusshi?"

"No, that won't be necessary."

"Just the one then."

"R-right away, sir."

Mr. Min's focus lingered on the door moments after the younger had left, spotting the slightly older man shifting uncomfortably on a leather armchair in his peripheral vision. 

"Beautiful, isn't he?"

"Pardon?"

"My secretary. Tight ass too I bet."

"Sir, I'm not sure I quite understand."

"Oh yes, of course." He cleared his throat and straightened his tie mindlessly. "I was saying how I want to fuck him, Ajusshi. You surely can see why."

The man was shocked to say the least. He was meant to get in, get out; no conversation involved. But now he was here somehow, listening to the gay fantasies of a soon-dead CEO. Ah, life is strange. He didn't know what to do, as pulling a gun now would almost seem awkward. So instead he chose to look down, and attempt to steer the conversation in another direction.

"Uh, sure... I guess. My boss has a problem with you and I am here to resolve it. You may ask your words of forgiveness."

"You'd fuck him right? I mean, it's not like I'd let you... but do you want to? You have to!"

"Mr. Min I suggest you-"

"Like did you see those lips?"

The frustrated gentleman stood from his seat, and shouted, "I HAVE BUSINESS THAT NEEDS ATTENDING TO, SIR. IF YOU WOULD LET ME." 

"Oh yes, of course, of course." The blonde professional walked around to the back of his desk, removing and hanging his expensive suit jacket. He eyed the other man's wear, but decided against sparing the dingy tweed scrap as it was already damaging his eyes without blood on it. He reached into an open desk drawer to retrieve a small pistol, lifting it, beating the one only half-way out the middle-aged man's breast pocket.

"Ah, Ajusshi. We had such a good conversation; I'd hate to kill you"

"Good thing you won't have to." He spoke with a malicious grin, whipping the gun to point at Yoongi. Before he could pull the trigger. he fell to the floor with a large crack. A metal baseball bat was tossed on the limp body before Secretary Park glided over to his smirking boss. 

"You didn't have to kill him, you know."

"Y-you were ta-taking too long. Y-your coffee will g-get cold."

"Right you are, Kitten." Jimin blushed at the pet name and handed over a steaming mug.

"You know, my little Jiminnie, you are starting to hurt my pride. I went into this thinking I would have to come out and save your cute princess ass but I barely even had to once. And look how often you help me with this shit!"

"E-every day, sir."