O

"I-I got his jacket th-this time, sir."

"And a bloody good job you did, Jimin-ssi." He chuckled at the pun as he tossed the red-stained rag down the laundry chute, taking the jacket to inspect closely. Deciding it would be too narrow in the shoulders for him, he moved to wrap it around his young secretary's shoulders.

He accepted the offer, letting it drape over his arms. "D-don't get too handsy now; I'm y-your employee." He spoke in a low, sultry tone, winking teasingly.

The bleach blonde sighed and lay halfway upon his desk defeatedly. "Jimin, Jimin, Jimin..."

"Y-yes Mr. Min?"

"How did I get to a place in my life where death threats are the most exciting part of my day? Why does nobody else visit me? Why doesn't my wife ever visit me?"

"You d-don't have one, sir." Secretary Park reminded, hitting his boss's arm playfully before lying down beside him.

"Ah, right..."

"For now." He propped himself on one elbow only to wink at the younger, quickly flopping back down on the hard surface.

"S-sir, all d-due resp-pect but, the d-day I marry you is a-about as unlikely as the day n-nobody is trying to k-kill you."

"You know, when I hired you I never expected you to be so sassy. Your stutter is just so cute."

"Just t-to you, sir."

"But you also manage to be so sexy, it's confusing. Have you noticed how crazy you make me?"

"E-every day, sir."