P

"Jimin-ssi! I thought you said I had an appointment today!"

"I-I d-did, sir. Bu-but they appear to b-be late."

"Oh come now; how am I supposed to run a business when nobody shows up on time?"

The phone ringing interrupted from outside Mr. Min's office and Secretary Park mischievously smiled as he slipped out of the room. Stealthily watching the sway of his employee's hips as he walks away, Min Yoongi removed his suit jacket, laying it upon his chair back before walking around to sit on his desk instead.

The young professional reached his left hand deep into his pant pocket, smirking lightly to himself when he felt the length of ribbon inside. He was overly satisfied with his pick and he couldn't wait to see his little secretary's reaction. As much as he wanted a piece of that ass, he had really learned to enjoy the flirty sass he got instead as never in his life had he found a specimen been so amusing and interesting. Original lust had turned to a sort of admiration and long-term fixation. No matter the reaction he got, he knew he would love it. 

"S-sir? West Bank has cancelled y-your appointment." Jimin entered, eyes distracted with a few papers held in his small hands.

"Why?"

"Th-the CEO's s-son was f-found dead."

"Ah, what a shame."

"Y-yes. Sh-shame for all th-thirty six bodies found a-at the s-site. R-real sh-shame for this p-poor man wh-who is about to be framed." In Jimin's outstretched hand was the profile of a normal-looking young adult. 

Min took it in his hands and flipped through the pages thoroughly. "Previous criminal record... lives alone... yes I think Mr. Kim Namjoon will do quite well. Ah, my little Jiminnie~! What would I do without you?"

"C-crash and burn, sir."

"Right you are, lightning bug." the senior chuckled, causing to Jimin to blush faintly. "Close your eyes; I have a gift for my appreciation."

"I-if you aren't t-talking about a r-raise I'm n-not sure it will be legal, sir."

"Aish, just close your eyes Park."

Eyes tightly sealed, the young secretary felt a light pressure around his neck and the smooth glide of satin. A choker, he thought, how original. Fighting the strong urge to roll his eyes he peeked them open to meet an expecting gaze. He reached in his pocket for his phone to check the damage. A pretty pink ribbon sat tightly around his throat strung through a set of rich diamonds spelling out 'Daddy's Kitten'.

"Th-thank you for th-the gift, Mr. Min. B-but I-I don't think it g-goes with my work uniform, n-not to mention workplace s-sexual harassment laws. Perh-haps I'll wear i-it later, y-yes?" He spoke removing and pocketing the small fortune of a gift.

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, how do you manage to drive me so crazy?"

The minutely taller man closed the distance between the two, using his hand to lift the other's chin. The slamming of a door outside interrupted the pregnant silence, and the younger used the moment to slip away.

"T-that would be your murderer, if y-you would please excuse me sir." With that he slipped out of the room, leaving Yoongi to quietly prepare for his guest (i.e. choose his weapon). He smiled unknowingly when he heard a high voice outside his door speak, "R-right this way, s-sir."

His beloved secretary and honoured guest entered the office, and it was only seconds before he pulled the trigger. Laughing bemusedly at the situation, Jimin turned to leave the room and get a towel for the mess, but stopped to look back at his employer.

"St-stop staring at m-my ass."

"What!?!" Mr. Min acted shocked and offended, lifting his hand to his chest. "When did I ever stare at your ass?"

"E-every day, sir."