C

"TAKE ME TO MIN OR I WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT"

"I-I'm s-sorry, sir; h-he's busy"

The small man quivered in fear as his head was jerked back by a tight grip on his hair and the cold metal of a small handgun was pressed to his throat.

"LAST CHANCE, BITCH! YOU THINK I WON'T SHOOT A SECRETARY!?!"

A hot tear leaked out the side of Secretary Park's left eye, burning the smooth, red skin of his cheek and neck. "I-I-I-I-I c-c-c-can't," his stutter overwhelming with the new integration of fear.

"I don't need you. I'll find him myself right after I splatter these walls with your blood."

Jimin whimpered pitifully, and closed his eyes in the fearful anticipation of death. A gunshot rang through the air. 

He waited for the pain, but it never came. The cold metal dropped from his neck as well as the calloused grip from his hair. He opened his eyes to find the terrifying man lying now lifeless on the floor before him. He was safe.

Entourages of burning tears cascaded down following the realization. He ran to the dapper man in the doorway, flinging his arms around his neck and burying his face in his chest. Mr. Min let the man cry there for a few minutes, and discreetly let out a few of his own tears as well with the dampening rainstorm below. When the shaking shoulders calmed to none he chose to speak:

"I thought I told you to yell at me when this happens! How else am I supposed to save you, baby?"

"I-I'm s-sorry, sir."

"It's okay, pet. Just do it next time, yes?"

"M-maybe..."

"How often are you going to break my rules, Park Jimin?"

"E-every day, sir."