13 ✧ 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼𝓈 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂?

☆彡

☆彡

—Meanwhile—

Jin was confused to say the least. Taehyung's cat ears and brown hair matched the description of what Taehyung, the Hybrid his boss has been obsessed over, looks like. On top of that, Jin has seen Taehyung once in person and he could never forget a face like his.

The face of a Hybrid who despite all the horrid things happening around him still managed to have a smile on his face. Knowing that this Taehyung was most definitely that same Taehyung his boss has been looking for...he suddenly didn't know what to do with this information.

"Yeah, his name is Taehyung. Why?" You asked, holding onto Taehyung a little tighter. Jin could tell from the moment Taehyung ran to you and wrapped his arms around you that you two were already close. That he already felt safe around you. That wasn't good. Not only to him but especially to you, that kind of attachment was definitely not good.

"No reason, sounded familiar..." Jin wasn't even listening to himself, his mouth spoke on it's own, he was on autopilot. He couldn't stop staring and you were beyond confused not to mention a little creeped out.

Thankfully Namjoon came to the recue. His silver hair a mess on top of his head, clothes loose and wrinkled against his body, you could tell he had just woken up. Even so, he grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him away. "Can we please talk? In private?" He said to Jin, eyes glancing between the both of you warily.

—Meanwhile : End—

"Sorry, (y/n)." Namjoon said, pulling Jin away with an apologetic look on his face. Jin stumbled away with him seeming disoriented almost, his eyes never once leaving Taehyung. You watched them both disappear into the kitchen with a brow raised, noticing how strange Jin was in a suit, eyeing Tae like a weirdo, and with a mark on his face. Was he hit? You honestly weren't sure.

Shaking your head and looking down at Taehyung beside you, you pet his hair softly and felt the need to say sorry to him as well. "Tae, I'm sorry I didn't tell you we were moving somewhere and I'm sorry you had to wake up to...whatever just happened." Letting out a light chuckle, you kneeled down and cupped his cheeks, big brown eyes greeting you first thing.

"It's okay. I know why." He said, voice gentle and smalls hands holding your own. You ran your thumbs over his cheeks in an affectionate manner, feeling motherly all of a sudden as he stood in front of you. "You know why?" You asked back, not sure what he meant by that.

"We had to come here because of him, my owner, right?" You instantly felt bad in your heart at his words. The fact that you didn't have to explain to him why you had to move hurt you. You looked down, hands leaving his face and instead holding his own. You took in a deep breath as you thought of what to say next.

"Yeah, but it's going to be okay. I won't let him hurt you anymore." You looked into his eyes and spoke sincerely. You hoped he knew how much you cared and how strongly you felt for him. You hope he knows that you plan on keeping your word. You're going to protect him no matter what and that's a fact. He nodded, lips slowly forming into a smile. You really liked his smile.

He leaned forward and hugged you, the momentum almost making you fall backwards. It made you smile wide though, your eyes shutting in pure bliss and your arms embracing him lovingly. You pulled him in close and he hid his face in your shoulder. You could still feel his smile as he spoke up softly next to your ear. "Thank you, (y/n)..."

—Meanwhile—

"What is your problem?" Namjoon huffed, arms crossed as he leaned against the island in his kitchen very frustrated. Jin was beyond confused after seeing you then seeing Taehyung, he couldn't handle an angry Namjoon who on top of that had just woken up which means he was cranky as well.

"My problem? What did I do?" Jin asked, hand over his heart, offended and very annoyed at the tone Namjoon was using with him.

"Let's see. First, you bang on my door like a maniac. Secondly, you harass my friend who you probably woke up as well. And lastly, you act like a weirdo to her Hybrid. What exactly is your problem Jin?" At some point Namjoon had stepped closer to Jin after every word, their distance almost nothing at this point.

Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing. "First of all, why the hell do you have a girl at your house? Is she your girlfriend or something?"

"What? No!" Namjoon said flustered, the thought of you ever being his lover never crossing his mind until now. To say he was caught of guard and embarrassed was an understatement. "No, she's just a friend! And I'm gay! I thought that was obvious enough! And since when do you care?!"

"What do you mean since when? I thought we...," Jin trailed off, eyes looking at the ground which suddenly seemed much more easier to look at than Namjoon's wide eyes. "That's not the problem here! The real problem is that girl! She's in danger." Jin whispered harshly.

"They're both in danger..."

—Meanwhile : End—

ミ☆