11 ✧ 𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒮𝑜...

☆彡

☆彡

—Meanwhile—

"That fucking bitch!" He yelled, voice booming throughout the entire building. Bodyguards who were nearby and even those who were upstairs flinched when listening in on their bosses complaints.

He slammed his fist down on his desk, face red out of anger. "Not only did she take off his collar, which I was already expecting, but now I can't even track her down from her phone! She truly is trying to keep that Hybrid for herself!" He shook his head, which was bald may I add, just so you can visualize him better lol.

One of the guards standing by inside his office decided to speak up, bravely so... "Does one Hybrid really matter, sir? You have plenty more—"

"Can you imagine what would happen if this got out? We'd all go to jail! We'll all be screwed!" Their boss quickly snapped, but this guard wasn't backing down.

"She stole him, your rightfully owned Hybrid. She won't be calling the police anytime soon to tell them she's a thief. It's not like she knows who you are or what we're doing here, let this one go—"

"Just shut up!," He stood up and neared the guard fast, face in his face, fists out. "I'm getting that stupid Hybrid back no matter what it takes!"

"Why?! Why would you risk everything to get revenge on a stranger?! Let this one go!" Their boss was shocked to say the least, eyes going wide and brows raised high before they knotted up in pure fury.

He slapped the guard so hard his face snapped to the right. The guard was shocked as well, expecting another blow and being even more blown away by the fact that he didn't do anything else. He just said,

"Get out." The guard wasted no time in scurrying out and shutting his bosses door.

"Taehyung...enjoy it while it lasts," He walked back over to his office chair and slumped down, rolling his chair closer to his computer. "When I find you, you're dead."

Meanwhile : End—

You brushed his bangs away from his eyes, his soft breaths in and out calming down your shaking heart. Taehyung's ears cutely twitched, his tiny hands grabbing onto the sheets tightly as he curled up closer into the warmth of the covers.

You bit your lip, pulling your hand away from his face since you wouldn't want to wake him up. Not with the way you were at the moment, all scared and panicked. That wouldn't be good for him so it would be best to leave him be...

"Hey," Namjoon said, standing by the door of the guest room he so graciously offered you two to stay in. "Jungkook wouldn't stop glaring at me. He does know I'm gay, right? Like, really gay?"

You smiled, apologizing on behalf of Jungkook. "Sorry about that. He doesn't know so just forget that ever happened. I'll tell him later."

"Are you two...?"

"What? No! No, we're not together...," You whispered, remembering that you can't exactly yell at him since Taehyung is resting. "I thought we discussed this in class..." Namjoon hid his laugh behind his hands, his dimples still making their wonderful appearance, so you couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"I'll be up all night if you need anything." Namjoon patted the door before walking out and leaving you alone with Taehyung. You were so grateful to have him as a friend. Even after everything you told him he still let you stay. He's basically hiding a criminal by letting you stay.

You shook off your nervous feelings and looked back at a sleeping Tae. He was knocked out, mouth slightly open and head hanging off to the side. You smiled and finally made your way over to him, getting into bed yourself and cradling him as if he was your own child.

For a moment you were content, switching off the light and letting Taehyung snuggle into your side. But then you noticed something different about him. He was bigger, wasn't he? When did that happen?

ミ☆