"Okay go." He laughs while smacking my bum.

"Just needed some motivation." I smirk while getting back out of the car.

I shut door with the last image in my head being his cheeky grin. But when I turned around, the smile I had on my own face withered away as I realized I was going to be facing my parents in a few moments.

"Alright kid, lets do this." I talk to the baby before walking to the front door.

I walk up the two rickety steps until I reached the white front door. My palms were already sweating and I had a nervous feeling in my stomach.

I breathed in softly before knocking on the front door, biting the inside of my cheek while I did so. I contemplated running and telling Harry to get me out of here but it was already too late, because the door opened.

And there stood my mother.

She looked, different. Her hair was in a messy braid and she had more bags under her eyes then what I remembered. But my mother was always beautiful, and she still was.

"It is you." She stared at me like I rose from the dead, but in her eyes I technically have.

"Hi mom." I whisper, not helping but smile a bit.

She looks to be welting in tears and before I knew it she was wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back, leaning it with my shoulders so she wouldn't feel my protruding stomach. I smelled her natural scent and it was so familiar- it was the smell I grew up with.

"Ben!" She shouted for my father while pulling back and bringing me inside, shutting the door. She held my hand tightly, not letting go until my father walked around the corner.

"Amelia.." My dad has never said my name softer in his life.

I smile as my mom sniffles from emotion. My dad struts over and gives me a hug, and I was slightly surprised because he would never hug me. He looked the same. His brown hair was still short and his forehead still had all those worry wrinkles- but he was my father and I was happy to see him.

"We've missed you Amelia Joyce." He murmurs to me, letting me go.

"I miss you guys too." I smile up at my dad.

"You look so healthy," My mom tucks my hair behind me ear. "You have this glimmer to you." She adds with a smile.

Yeah, it's called the pregnancy glow.

"Thank you." I smile and look at my feet for a second.

"But Amelia, I want to know who took you that day and where the hell you've been for months." My dad says in that stern voice that I'm used too.

"It's not that simple." I murmur.

"Well I don't care. I want to know what manic decided to abduct my daughter." He argues.

"He's not a maniac." I state in defence.

"Who is he?" My mom says in impatience. I prolong my response, patting the side of my thigh.

"He's am exclusive member of Malignant." I spit out, avoiding the whole leader part.

My mom widened her eyes and my dad looked like he was becoming angry.

"Malignant! I knew it!" He shouted.

"Oh baby are you okay?" My mom grabbed my arm, making me nod. "How did you escape?" She asked urgently.

"I didn't." I murmur, only making my parents more shocked.

"What! You mean you're still with that psycho kidnapper?" My dad crosses his arms in absolute shock.