PART 26 - THE MEMORIES

Hola Everyone

It's Sunday and I am back with the next update😀😀😀!!! Apologies for the delay as I was caught up with my work

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot.🙂🙂🙂

Note- The parts in italics is flashback while the parts in normal text is present.

Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

******************

"Why are we here Tina?" asked Riya while Tina and Ranveer looked at each other as Nikki also had the same question in her mind.

They were standing in front of a gate with the name UMEED written on it, situated in the outskirts, away from the hustle bustle of the city the place was filled with greenery. Ranveer gestured the sisters to move in as the guard at the gate smiled at them. As they moved forward the sisters looked around. On one side they could see a school with a playground in front of it and a park besides it. On the other side they could see a hospital while at some distance they could see a building what looked like a residential complex outside which they could see kids of various age groups playing, there was fun and laughter in the atmosphere which momentarily dissipated the sad mood of the sisters. Surprise clearly etched on their faces, just then a lady in her late 40's came towards them.

"Ranveer, Tina You both here today. That's a nice surprise, the kids will be happy to see you guys here. It's been nearly a month since you guys had last come here" said the lady with a smile as Ranveer replied.

"Yes, Manju Kaki, we were caught up with work so could not come here" he said but before he could continue further someone came and hugged him tightly as the sisters were surprised looking at the scene unfolding before them.

"Ranveer Bhaiya, Kitney dino baad aaye aap yahan" said the person as Ranveer hugged her back.

"Mishti, Kaisi hai tu?" asked Ranveer to the fifteen year old girl who had hugged him, the girl came out of the hug and turned her face away in anger as Ranveer chuckled, he had already expected her anger as he took out her favourite candy from his pocket and kept it in front of her, as soon as the girl saw that a bright smile formed on her face as she took the candy and hugged him back as Tina smiled looking at them while the sisters had a smiled on their faces but were still confused as to what they were doing at this place.

"Waisey Dev bhaiya kahan hai, Wo nahi aaye hai kya?" she asked as everyone looked at each other, they had no answer to her question, just then Manju Kaki spoke.

"Mishti, Dev toh pichey hafte hi aaya than aa. Aur wo kuch kaam main busy hoga" she said in a mock anger as the girl smiled and turned to look at the strangers who were standing along with Tina and Ranveer but as soon as she saw them her eyes widened in surprise, it seemed as if she had recognized them.

"Riya Di, Nikki Di. Aap log?" she said with a smile as the sisters were left shell shocked, the girl knew their names but how? before they could recover from the shock the girl added "Aur Neha Di nahi aayi hai kya?" as she looked behind to see whether Neha had come or not while the sisters looked at each other in confusion, they did not know what to make out of the situation First the place and then a stranger knowing them by their names, they looked towards Ranveer and Tina who knew the questions running in their minds.

But before they could answer the teenager gasped in shock and said "Sonakshi Di, Aap Yahan?" as everyone except Misha, Tina and Ranveer were left shocked. Misha along with Sonakshi had come to UMEED directly from ASRA to know the final phase on Dev's past. Though Misha had insisted that they visit here the next day since it was already late in the evening and the place was in the outskirts of the city but Sonakshi would have none of it, she wanted to find Dev at the earliest and remove all the misunderstandings they had and misconceptions she had about him. And hence both reached here just as the sun was setting beyond the horizon.